Paris Hilton

Busted for Pot

... Again

7/17/2010 4:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton was detained at a private airport on the French Island of Corsica after authorities discovered she had pot in her purse, this according to the AFP.

0717-paris-hilton-getty-bn-credit
Hilton was found to have less than a gram of pot and was released shortly thereafter.

If any of this sounds familiar, that's because it is -- Paris was held briefly for the same thing two weeks ago while watching the World Cup in South Africa. Cops let Paris skate after they decided it was her friend who had the weed.

Looks like Paris is gonna need another friend.

UPDATE: For her part, Paris tweeted the following: "So sick of people making up rumors about me. The latest one about me is completely false too. Don't believe what you read. Silly nonsense." A few hours later, she tweeted a photo of herself ... on a jet ski.

arty g

Well at least its not coke or pills .Nice ,this dumb idiot will end up in jail again soon

Production Assistant

We had to endure her one afternoon while working on Raising Helen. I don't like to trash people, but she was the most self-absorbed and stupid person I have ever been around on a movie set. The entire shooting crew disliked her, and was thrilled when her cameo was done. I understand why Tina Fey called her," a piece of s***." She is not a nice person.

Spot

Busted with less than a gram in her handbag means she was set-up.
She better take a hard look at who she is traveling with.

ingrid

Had she been arrested in Florida for any amount, they would have cuffed her and sent her to Jail, spending the night until she could get a bond hearing
the next morning.....WELCOME TO FLORIDA, PLEASE TURN YOUR WATCH BACK TO 1946

look mother I'm dead

Posted at 7:31 AM on Jul 17, 2010 by Production Assistant

disgruntled food service worker

HUFFYONE

OH SO WHAT!!!

Abigail

She's another train wreck!

FruitSalad

420 !

Espo

As Ron White said " When I have less than a gram of Marijuana, I consider myself out of Marijuana"

FruitSalad

#18 you dont get "setup" with less then a gram.

drea

#2,thats real funny!

Anna

Honestly, Paris toking is none news! Watch the Obama Deception and open your eyes to the really important issues concerning all of us!!!

Horndog

Clearly Paris was arrested in retaliation for criticism by the US on that Roman Polanski extradition thing and at the behest of French Jews who want to humiliate Mel Gibson.

Ralph

Paris....love her show, she is an awesome and genuinely a good person who I have seen do nice things for people and seen that she is not to stuck on herself to poke humor at herself.

...don't be hating Paris...if Johnny Depp was busted for it-nobody would say anything and y'all know I'm correct in this.

Stacy

This is this loser's career. C'mon she's not an actress, she's not a singer, she's a professional spoiled brat with no talent. She's never had to earn anything...so if she's not behaving scandalously, no one would pay her any attention. She never even finished high school. Shows you can't make a silk purse out of a pig's ear, but in this case I guess you can buy one.