Paris Hilton

Busted for Pot

... Again

7/17/2010 4:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton was detained at a private airport on the French Island of Corsica after authorities discovered she had pot in her purse, this according to the AFP.

0717-paris-hilton-getty-bn-credit
Hilton was found to have less than a gram of pot and was released shortly thereafter.

If any of this sounds familiar, that's because it is -- Paris was held briefly for the same thing two weeks ago while watching the World Cup in South Africa. Cops let Paris skate after they decided it was her friend who had the weed.

Looks like Paris is gonna need another friend.

UPDATE: For her part, Paris tweeted the following: "So sick of people making up rumors about me. The latest one about me is completely false too. Don't believe what you read. Silly nonsense." A few hours later, she tweeted a photo of herself ... on a jet ski.

Warren

Ernie. can you tell me why I never moved on to hard drugs or why I don't smoke tobacco or drink liquor except for a reasonable amount of wine and beer in social settings with family and friends.

su

what's that smell of carp...and pot?

LaToya Jackson

Hey bartender!! .. I'll take some of what ever Paris Hilton is having

cynical me

Guess Jail hasn't worked for her, she's still a self absorbed, self important ****.

1 of the 30 TMZ Live Viewers

Just a thought. Would have been a good TMZ Live question :)

Paris has a criminal record and is traveling internationally. Do the French have any restrictions on this that would escalate the severity of her crime if she didn't fill out the necessary forms ahead of time.

DANA

what can else do a Skank other than keeping in her purse a Skunk

TheDude

I think what SU is alluding to is that Paris is smoked fish.

Ernie

Warren - you are one of the more fortunate ones to not progress onwards to other more serious drugs. However, there is always a price to pay for putting anything in your body. Therefore, enjoy it while you can... cause the waitress will bring the check eventually for that big meal you've been enjoying. There is no getting around it. You can only live off of your youth for only so long. Again, enjoy it while you can... and have fun sipping those brewskis... too. Ernie is a classic case of denial, folks. Notice he magazine ariticle post ... filled with "shoulds and shouldn'ts" Real positive news there, son.
This jails and prisons are filled with guys like you. However, like I said... have a hella of a time my friend. The consquences are right around the corner. Just ask LiLo... and others celebrities who think nothing is wrong with their behavior. Here's a scripture for you, "There is a way that seems right onto a man... but the end thereof is the ways of death." Proverbs 14:12 Good luck.

J D

They should put this Skank in jail over in Europe like they did in LA then we can see this lying Skank trying lying again! It's obvious the skank has not leard her lesson yet!!!!!

Ernie

WARREN (sorry) ---- Your article says: "Moderate smoking of marijuana "appears" to pose "minimal" danger to the lungs. Like tobacco smoke, marijuana smoke contains a number of "irritants and carcinogens....." quote marks...mine. Let's see .. which of these irritants and carcinogens would you think are going to help you and keep you real healthy so you can live a much longer life than non-smokers of pot or tobacco?" I think I will tell those irritants and carcinogens to not stay in my lungs too long. "Hey.. irritants and carcinogens... make sure you get out right away" !!! Are you nuts or what? You would base your pot smoking on this bunch of lies? Give me a break. Whew. You have a long way to go, son.

Steve

Who cares if she got busted with some pot. I got some right now. Leave the girl alone, she's been laying low, and whatever she does doesn't affect us. I'd love to get blazed with her.

Ernie

Hey Steve .... get ready for some judgement. You think you are beyond the reaches of the law? You are just lucky right now you haven't gotten caught. There is a nice comfortable cell waiting for you someday. Keep up the great work. Would you like a gay or straight cell mate?

Ernie

Steve, There are over 170,000 inmates in the State of California prison system.. and over 2 million nationwide with the exact same attitude as yours: "Never thinking what they did was wrong .. and never thought they would get caught for whatever law they broke." Your wanting to "blaze with Hilton" is a perfect example of a man on the road to jail. Don't say nobody warned you.

Knockers De Clown

Bartender I'll take some of what ever Paris Hilton is having

goat

man she is looking kinda rough