Oksana's Ex Pays Her a Visit

7/17/2010 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva's other baby daddy -- former James Bond star Timothy Dalton -- paid her a visit yesterday at her apartment in Los Angeles.

0910_media_removed_H#D2D7F0
Wonder what they talked about?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

look mother I'm dead

he is in on the set up
he was always jealous of mel
this is a frame job
mel is innocent..

look mother I'm dead

I have proof Mel is innocent

Am first???

Chia

Never would have guessed that to be Timothy Dalton.

I hope this works out for the sake of the children.

Sloane

I'm thinking part of his conversation with her will be finding out why she did not call him to come and pick up his/their son from such an apparently destructive/abusive environment when the relationship started to turn nasty

if I were him I'd be furious that she subjected the boy to enough of this that he will actually have to testify about some of what he has seen/heard in the home

would like to be a fly on the wall for that conversation ..wouldn't you?

mgeorges@msn.com

James Bond needs to rescue his kid from that toxic environment.

Knockers De Clown

3 way.. Mell, Tim and whats her name ..

gravelark

Maybe I'm early saying this but I see a pattern. I wonder if they broke up for the same reason: She claimed he was violent towards her. I wonder also is when she starts dating the next big name star if she is gonna call Mel to help her get out of that situation. I 'm just curious...

Susie

Timothy Dalton, well not nearly as rich and famous as Mel, so she did take a few steps up this ladder this time. I think Dalton is still handsome, just he hasnt acted in along while so he let his hair go. I am sure he would clean up good, LOL

Yes, his son was there, along with police, it was probably requested by the police he be there for the interview of his minor child.

How the Stomach turns, how in the hell did a no one like Oksana get Timothy Dalton in bed, way back when he did James Bondddd? I mean she is pretty, but gosh are these men THAT stupid????? I cannot have any respect for these men who dip the dong anywhere and make children with these psycho crazy extorting women. Just turns my stomach, and hey guys buy a 2k hooker for the night it will end up tons and tons cheaper

awards

Her track record as a mommy is specious. Send the kids to the dads and deport her!

Knockers De Clown

Does Mel have to kill someone before anyone notices? I mean come on!!

LaToya Jackson

Mel is crazy and all hopped up on drugs. *My opinion

rach

Dalton is 66,he has aged better than mel who is 12 years younger.Nobody is calling him a women beating racist.Get the kid back to blighty tim, LA is not a good place for your son at the minute.

Are you sure?

Oksana was with Timothy Dalton for over 10 years. I doubt they have a bad relationship. He may even be angry with Mel for subjecting his son to violence!

Sloane

just checked Dalton out in wikipedia to see what he's up to now-still acting but mostly on the "other side of the pond" as they say

he has done an impressive amount of theater as well as film and TV

nice to see he's still going strong and nice to see him looking so healthy/strong

bagladey

I don't understand how any one who does not look like a cat or wear a hair piece after age 50 is described as having aged badly. Who aged well, Sylvester Stallone? Timothy Dalton looks great, just unshaven.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments