Zsa Zsa Gabor Hospitalized After Bed Fall

7/17/2010 4:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zsa Zsa Gabor tumbled out of bed this evening and broke several bones, according to her publicist.

0717_zsa_zsa_gabor_bn_getty
TMZ has learned 93-year old Zsa Zsa was watching "Jeopardy" when she reached for the phone and fell.  Her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt called for an ambulance, and she was rushed to Ronald Reagan-UCLA Medical Center.

Von Anhalt tells TMZ, "My wife is a fighter she will be ok!"

Zsa Zsa's publicist says he's being told her injuries are not life threatening. She is, however, in serious condition.

Throwback kid

WOW, NO COMMENTS, I GUESS SHE REALLY IS A HASBEEN.

REMEMBER THE TIME PRINCE VON A HOLE TIED HIMSELF TO HIS STEERING WHEEL, THAT WAS SO FREAKEN FUNNY! OR WHAT ABOUT THE TIME VON A HOLE SAID ANNA NICOLE'S BABY COULD BE HIS. THE PRINCE IS GOLD I TELL YOU

fit

ok so there are people out there who watch the crap on tv. and like i figured they are in their 90s.

Areader

I hope she gets well fast!

MartyB

OK, this is so not my imagination ---There IS some KARMA paybacks going around Hollywood recently with celebes who don't play nice with the PO-LICE and others.
Who, Miss Cleo, WHO will be next?????
Respect the law, or move.

Cartman

Hey cut the old broad a break, she's 93 years old for crying out loud!

What ever happened to respecting elders? Geez, you make it that far and people should stop hating because ain't nobody that old that is liking it.

Murgatroyd

I suspect it was that loon she's married to that pushed her.

LongJohn69

She went down for "The count", if ya know what I mean.

Illinois person

I'm surprised her faux prince actually called for help. Quite certain he's counting the days for this one to pass on. Bet he can't wait to get his hands on what may be left of her money & home. When people of her age fall they almost never recover. Finally, you mean the faux prince allows her the use of a phone? I thought he keeps her cut off from everything and everyone?

Clooney is GAY

SHE WAS PUSHED!!! Prince Von-A H O L E, pushed her. He is such a CREEP, having slept with Anna Nicole Smith while his poor wife is confined to a wheelchair.

Roberto

How high is her bed? does she sleep on the roof?

MomCass

At least she was watching a show that shows some sense of intelligence. She was not watching a lame reality show or something. Power to the Magyar!

dwayne

and jeperdy is the worse crap of all.

crippler

She has a publicist? That would either be the easiest gig or the hardest gig in Hollywood, depending which way you looked at it!

Ginger

Wow, I didn't know she was still alive.

honest-opinions.com

dam she look like joan rivers/good site put in your browser/honest-opinions.com

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments