Jermaine Jackson: Dr. Murray Should Drop Dead

7/18/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson showed no mercy in Malibu yesterday on the fate he thinks should befall Dr. Conrad Murray and others he believes killed Michael Jackson.

0718_jermaine_jackson_video

pie

It was Michael Jackson who wanted Dr. Murray to illegally administer the Propofol, so Michael could get his un-natural sleep. Something went terribly wrong, and poor Michael died in his sleep with heart stoppage. - If Dr. Murray knew that Michael would have died, I suspect that everybody knows Dr. Murray would have not allowed Michael to go under the propofol. Dr. Murray was Michaels last hope to stay in the land of the living, and if guilty of anything, Dr Murray should have required Michael to have more staff to watch him while under propofol, instead of talking on his cell phone to his girlfriend. - I wish we could all get in a time machine, and had more staff at Dr. Murray's, and Michael Jackson's side, so Michael could have lived at least another 30 years. Talent like Michael Jackson only comes alone once every 100 years, and he will be sorely missed.

Jermaine Jackson, cool your anger toward Dr. Murray. This is all god's will, and our test to live in the shaddow of Michael Jackson.

jack e. jett

I am so f*cking sick and tired of this holier than thou bullsh*t from the Jacksons. Yeah....saying someone should drop dead....that is all about LOVE.
They are a bunch of money grubbing whores and that closet case Jermaine about as talented as my thumb.
Michael Jackson.....killed himself. He was just another pop star drug addict. They are a dime a dozen.

dd

Well Jermaine eventually you will get your wish, it will happen to us all one day.

Marie

The Jackson Family is not mad Michael is dead, they are mad that their golden goose is dead.
Posted at 11:05 AM on Jul 18, 2010 by vindog

You got that right.And Joe Jackson is mad because his big fat cash cow Michael 'Ka-ching' Jackson is dead and cannot write him big checks anymore.That man never loved his son.He loved the talent in his son that could make them all rich.

NeverMind

Hardly a newsworthy article, TMZ, but I just have to comment.
What kind of religion forbids one from using condoms, but permits death wishes towards another human being?

sem

Michael Jackson killed himself, he knowingly participated in using drugs that were dangerous. The entire Jackson family is a bunch of dried up, hasbeens looking for a quick buck...it's disgusting to watch their behavior since MJ died.

It's that rapper lifestyle thing

I own 2 house cats that have a higher I.Q. than this lazy, racist tool! Even my cats would know not to name a child Jermajesty.
Most of the oil in the Gulf has been skimmed to his "hair."
He would be EIGHTH in a line of SEVEN.

marson

Murray wants everyone to think Michaels death was a accident. Murray knew if Michael stood any chance of surviving he needed to call 911 when he first found Michael unresponsive and not breathing, but he didn't. He also knew CPR is always done on a hard surface and yet he did it on a bed. A cardiologist would know better. He said he didn't know the address to call 911, but all he would have had to say is I am at Michael Jackson's house. Do you think there is anyone who lives there who didn't know where Michael Jackson lived? No I am begining to think Murray let Michael die on purpose, but WHY? Any Ideas?

marson

Murray's lawyers want everyone to think what he did to Michael was a addident. I am not so sure anymore. Any cardiologist should know the first thing he should have done when he found Michael unresponsive was to call 911, and he didn't. The CPR on the bed was wrong to. Anyone who takes a CRP class knows to do CPR right it has to be on a hard surface, and yet he left Michael on the bed. With Murray being a medical doctor, I find it hard to believe he was honestly trying to save Michael. I am starting to think Murray didn't want Michael to live.

Siggisis

Seriously, I can't believe what I'm reading here today.

Posted at 11:13 AM on Jul 18, 2010 by moni

Sooo much hate towards the Jackson family. It is scary. Really, really scary.
Don´t forget that this is Michael´s family, his children´s family.
I am sure they have good sides as well as bad ones as we all do!

Tellit

14. Be careful what you wish for.
MJ wished death on many people and they all outlived him.
Posted at 8:22 AM on Jul 18, 2010 by Sunshine
___________

"MJ wished death on many people...."

This is true.

Also...some of his actions/(& inaction) have caused several deaths.

MichaelJACKSON

KATHERINE JACKSON "I HATE JERMAINE"

FLO

Jermain is more pissed that he has to pay his own child support.

Tellit

KATHERINE JACKSON "I HATE JERMAINE"
Posted at 12:15 PM on Jul 18, 2010 by MichaelJACKSON
___________

ROFLMAO...
somebody really did some film editing here!!!
funny regardless
lol.....

Siggisis

This belongs in the previous thread, but since ppl are here now.

"As with Many Stories Concerning the Late King of Pop, the Facts Are Distorted"http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5597114/pictures...