Jermaine Jackson: Dr. Murray Should Drop Dead

7/18/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson showed no mercy in Malibu yesterday on the fate he thinks should befall Dr. Conrad Murray and others he believes killed Michael Jackson.

0718_jermaine_jackson_video

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49

angela

i just want to the jacksons are the best muisc group on this earth and i support them in finding jutice for michael jackson.he have a right to say whant he wants it,s a free country.

Donna

Aussie M.J. Fan & "Jenny", sorry, but "Sunshine" was correct. M.J. did wish his Father & Gloria Allred dead. Sad but true. "Siggis" it's sad that you give your power to other people & allow them to anger you to the point of wishing them dead!. I too believe in "Karma" as another commentor said.Regarding M.J. having to be responsible for his own death. That comment is somewhat ignorant to me. Would you say the same to someone who had Cancer? Probably not. Your comment suggests that M.J. was of a healthy mind, body, & spirit, which I believe most of the public would say he indeed was NOT. Nobody wakes up & says I want to be an addict, or dependant on anything, or anybody for that matter. I think alot of people however do take the attitude of "It won't happen to me". That this Dr. should have his liscense revoked if he cannot tangibly provide evidence that justifies how he was medically treating M.J. is a definate. If every Dr. who "over prescribed" w/out justification had their liscense revoked, well we'd have a serious shortage. Working in the medical field TOO much of this sadly occurs. Both the Dr. & M.J. s/be held accountable for their actions, or lack thereof. But wishing someone Dead! Well, folks remember...when you point your finger at someone else, you have 3 pointing back at you.

Donna

Dear Gigi, your comment about Dr.s only wanting to make money off of people is very askew. You are correct in that coming off meds., ETOH, or street drugs is not easy in the least, you're RIGHT. However were you not medically withdrawn, or eased off by a Dr.? If so, did that Dr. have you do a 12 step program? I know alot of people think that they don't work, w/out even trying. Those whom I know to take this stance are in trouble themselves w/being addicted, but deny it in large part due to the negative stigma attached to addiction. I know of no one who is proud to be an addicted. I hope that as of this entry you are still clean and sober. Be carefully of the "pitfalls". The worse thing I feel you could do is think that you have this thing beat. "Life" (****) happens, and before you know it you're back there again. If you have indeed gone thru a 12 step program, then you s/know that we can't "save anyone" who is addicted. It's a very helpless feeling to know as I personally do that I can't save anyone who's addicted. They have to want a better life w/numbing out, which can be very hard. Having recently lost both of my parents a few months ago this year less than 2 days apart. Man I did NOT want to feel the all incompassing loss and pain that I WAS feeling! But thanks to the grace of my GOD I'm still pushing forward w/out being altered in anyway shape or form. And it's damn hard, & something I'd NEVER wish on anybody, addiction. Though I have known active addiction, I choose to consider myself a person who is an addict in recovery. If someone elects to get clean & sober & they are, but then relapse as approx. 82% of us do, that relapse for me doesn't constitute a failure. Not attaining a goal someone has set for themselves & or losing that attainment isn't failure either. To me failure is in not trying @ all. We, especially those in recovery have to know that yesterday is but a memory, tomorrow is only a dream, for it is not promised to everyone. All we have is Now, Today, that's why it's called the PRESENT. Here's hoping you'll have a lifetime of "Presents".

JAHLLOYD

SO WHAT IF JARMAINE SHOWED NO MERCY FOR THIS DR.CONARD GUY IF IT WAS YOU WOULD YOU......AND BIG UPS TO JOE FOR DOING A GREAT JOB ON HIS KIDS EVERY TIME THEIR IN THE NEWS EVERYBODY IS READING ABOUT THEM AND DONT SAY YOU DONT BECAUSE YOU DO.

Hmmmmm

I had this real vision about Micheal like on the show Medium. I was looking out towards Dr. Murray. Dr. Murray was looking or peering intently at me as he walked around the foot of the bed from right to left. I don't beleive he was aware that I was watching him watch me. He was walking around the foot of the bed from right to left just watching, staring intently without taking his eyes off of me. That was all. Just a brief glimpse.
Then I began to notice all these shows on tv where the patients were fully aware of what was going on during their operation talking in their minds at the doctors but the doctors had no idea they were conscious.

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49