Jermaine Jackson: Dr. Murray Should Drop Dead

7/18/2010 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson showed no mercy in Malibu yesterday on the fate he thinks should befall Dr. Conrad Murray and others he believes killed Michael Jackson.

0718_jermaine_jackson_video

jenny

Michael Jackson.....killed himself. He was just another pop star drug addict. They are a dime a dozen.

Posted at 11:27 AM on Jul 18, 2010 by jack e. jett

again, just another horrible hate-filled comment. is this the way we (our society) views people who are suffering, who need help, who are lost, broken..IS IT? those who seek out drugs, alcohol, whatever that 'crutch' is are in pain, and we ALL have something, we ALL use something. Life is painful, challenging and often a road less traveled. But for someone to write this stuff, it amazes me. I'm thanful for the people whom I know in my life, surrond myself with, both professionally and personally don't view the world this way. Such a sad state of ignorance of "i'm better than you", you who suffer deserve the least. a shame!

moni

Oh Well ( NO, not HIM!), s*** happens. :-)

Posted at 2:12 PM on Jul 18, 2010 by Siggisis

LOLOLOL! Noooo, not him!
Siggisis, it was your information what navigated us finally to Japan.

marcia

He did not say he wished Joe was dead. He asked Janet if she wished he was dead and she said yes. You all need to get your facts straight.

Posted at 2:14 PM on Jul 18, 2010 by Kathy
________________________________________________________________

He actually asked Janet when they were much younger may I add, to picture Joseph in a coffin then he asked her would she be sad and she asked him and they both said nope.

jenny

last comment, i saw a man the other night walking around downtown, he was homeless, clearly mentally unstable, probably a drug addict, alcoholic, he had plastic bags wrapped around his feet for shoes, he was filthy dirty, scrounging through a garbage can, no food, no clothes, he looked very sick, barely able to stand, very thin. he had nothing. but he was a young man...i walked up to him, looked him in the face...he had beautiful blue eyes, asked him if i could help him...he raised his eyes - face to mine, and said, "OH, no, that's OK, I'll be alright." I left and started to cry. I thought...what happened to this person, this man...where is his family, what has hurt him so, what happened in his life for him to be here...he's all alone with nothing and no one. I couldn't shake the saddness I felt for this human being.

I went home and got some food and blankets and brought it down to him with some cash, just set it down by his side. He looked up to me with tears in his eyes and said, "thank you".

jenny

Posted at 2:24 PM on Jul 18, 2010 by marcia

SO, and your point is...they were abused by their father and scared to death of him. he was also a young child when he said this happened. are you posting this to be condescending and portrait something negative about someone whom you don't know. why?

Mimi from Indy

Murray wants everyone to think Michaels death was a accident. Murray knew if Michael stood any chance of surviving he needed to call 911 when he first found Michael unresponsive and not breathing, but he didn't. He also knew CPR is always done on a hard surface and yet he did it on a bed. A cardiologist would know better. He said he didn't know the address to call 911, but all he would have had to say is I am at Michael Jackson's house. Do you think there is anyone who lives there who didn't know where Michael Jackson lived? No I am begining to think Murray let Michael die on purpose, but WHY? Any Ideas?

Posted at 12:02 PM on Jul 18, 2010 by marson

________________________________________

marson,

If you truly want to know the answer to this question, I suggest you go back to the last three stories that TMZ has posted here. The "LaToya & Bubbles" story, the "MJ Tomb -- Defaced with Hidden Messages" story and the "MJ Fans -- Dying to Clean Up Tomb Graffiti" story. In the comment section you will find posts by intelligent and articulate people who know and who have researched the answers to this and other questions regarding Michael. In particular look for the posters:

Daphne
Siggisis
danger baby
Alice (from Romania)
Chico
Cherwood (Cher)
Marie
MiMi
Janelala4
mymjj5

and of course Phantom of the Opera (the silent voice)

(If I've left anyone out, I truly apologize)

Read their posts and you will learn a plethora of information, pay special attention to ALL the links they put into their posts.

There is more than meets the eye where the death of Michael is concerned. Look closely at AEG/Colonial Capitol/Sony and others. But you should do your own research with the information provided and elsewhere to come to your own conclusion.

Here is one to start you off

schoen1

Jenny, what you did was very sweet.

moni

I've just come across that wonderful Michael-interview from 1979, when most of his triumphs and tragedies still lay before him. Amazing how wise he was at not even 21 years.
Just for those who haven't read it yet: Michael about love-sick fans, racism and his fear of loneliness.

Kathy

Marcia. You are right. Still Michael didn't say he wished Joe was dead.

marcia

Posted at 2:24 PM on Jul 18, 2010 by marcia

Posted at 2:30 PM on Jul 18, 2010 by jenny
_______________________________________________________________

Actually Jenny I read all the comments where people were quoting Michael wrong and I just cleared up what they were trying to say by posting what he actually said. Nothing more, noting less. You need to choose another battle.

Laura

Although it is true Michael Jackon was addicted to drugs and could get them from anyone. Dr. Conrad should have known better than to give his patient an anesthetic which requires a breathing tube. He has to take accountability for his actions.

Finnlady

We need more people like you, Jenny.

marcia

Oops! Meant to say Nothing more, Nothing less.