'K-Town' -- Like 'Jersey Shore,' But with Asians

7/18/2010 4:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If this video is any indication, the new reality show "K-Town" -- billed as an Asian version of "Jersey Shore" -- will do for Asians what the original "JS" did for Italians. And that's not a good thing.

0717_k_town_video

TMZ has obtained this cast reel for the new show -- which has only shot its pilot and hasn't been picked up by a network yet. There's definitely a Situation or two, a Snooki, a Pauly D type (who is most likely a club promoter, not a DJ) and their version of Jwoww goes by Jwao (kidding).

GTR for life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

em

dont even try!

Sarah

@Ozzie X: Seriously?!?! So, you're saying that the "American culture" doesn't involve ethnic minorities? Have you been to "America" lately?

Heather

As pathetic as I am (I'm the stereotypical fat white chick who obsesses over Asian men because I probably can't get anything in my own race but I pretend like I just naturally prefer Asians...) I wouldn't watch this ****. And I hope no one else will either, but this will seriously cast a ****ty light on the Korean American community.

uhmmm

i know k-towners..haaaa. trust me, ktowners are EXACTLY like the jersey shore members. they party, drink, do drugs, have sex all day long. but they're just asians looool.

jesse trinh

pls stop making pothetic comments without any evidence to support your BS. if you have ever taken a history class than you will learn that america is a nation of one. anyone who was born in america is an american and their is no such thing as the american culture... maybe the caucasian, hispanic, asian, african american culture but no. this show will stop stereo types and thats a good thing im asian and im nt a computer genious or an expert in martial arts or and ohter BS. get over ur selves pls

Francis

Please lord cancel this show....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6