'Project Runway' Dude

Sues Over Beer Bottle Fight

7/19/2010 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rami Kashou was beaten by Christian Siriano in the finals of season four of "Project Runway" -- but it's the alleged beating he received at the hands of a stranger that has him filing a mega-lawsuit.

07187-rami-kashou-getty-ex-credit
Kashou claims in the suit -- filed Friday in L.A. County Superior Court -- he was minding his business at the popular West Hollywood restaurant/bar The Abbey, when a table of fans recognized him. Kashou says one of the men at the table, Arturo Trejo-Perez, scoffed, "Who the f**k are you?" Kashou says he said humbly, "I'm nobody, I'm just the waiter," and then walked away.

But it didn't end there.  Kashou says a few minutes later, he was at the bar when Perez came up to him, beer bottle in hand, and asked, "Did you even f**king win?" ... then poured beer over Kashou's head while screaming, "You are nothing but a lowlife has-been reality show loser."  Then, according to Kashou, Trejo-Perez smashed him in the face with the bottle.

According to the suit, Trejo-Perez was eventually arrested, but only after repeatedly punching Kashou.

Kashou is suing Trejo-Perez and the bar owners for more than $25,000.

ragincajun79

Who gives a ****?

RICK

Tiger lost another tournament, Man I bet he wishes he can get his hands on some Poly Max Extremes again and Rachel.Come on TMZ follow up on it Rachel got 10 million to shut up. Rami & beer dont mix.

Klipper

Am I misunderstanding something or did TMZ change the attacker's name from Perez to Lopez by the end of the story? WTF? Racists.

Ozzie X

Being rude to drunk people is a quick way to getting your a$$ beat. Pouring your drink on him would have sufficed but punching and breaking the bottle on his face was not warranted in this situation.

Matt

Which is it? Perez or Lopez?

Seriou

This is too sad. I used to watch P.R. and Rami always seemed like a very cool guy. I bet the person who attacked him was homophobic and wanted to prove he was a bad-ass by hitting Rami. I hope the guy gets sentenced to jail instead of probation.
I also hope Rami is ok.

LBoogie

@ klipper thats nuts!

Sue

Perez? Lopez? Do you guys even read the stuff you write? Really?

Superman

This is the kind of heartless society that "reality tv" helps to create!!

Superman

I agree MightyMad, $25K is not a "mega-lawsuit"!

Eleven

Perez? Lopez? Does it matter? Keep East LA out of WeHo!

Laughing & Pointing

" Perez? Lopez? Do you guys even read the stuff you write? Really? "

Does it really matter? It's very typical behavior by the same type of LOSER ghetto a** piece of Sh*t trash. They have ruined WeHo and LA for that matter.

Sherman Hoax

Sounds like Mr. Perez/Lopez got a little jealous that the attention drifted away from his narcissistic self!

jxtr

I can understand suing the attacker. However, I do not understand why the restaurant is being sued?

Fangilicious

LOL Perez then Lopez. Its all the same to the White folk.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments