Trump to Rachel Uchitel -- Beat It!

7/19/2010 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel has been fired by Donald Trump before she was officially hired, because Trump tells TMZ he's pulling his offer for her to do "Celebrity Apprentice."

0719_donald_trump_reachel_getty_ex_02
TMZ broke the story ... Trump offered her a spot on the next "Celebrity Apprentice."  A few minutes ago we told Trump that Rachel agreed over the weekend to go on "Celebrity Rehab."  Trump's reaction:  "It's a terrible decision.  We have zero interest in her now."

Trump thinks Rachel will regret her decision.  "Look at what 'Celebrity Apprentice' did for Piers Morgan.  He's getting Larry King's job. She made a bad mistake."

The Donald was also quick to point out that it was Rachel who approached him in the first place, not the other way around.

Trump's final shot:  "'Celebrity Apprentice' is a huge show and 'Celebrity Rehab' is not.  I have 10 people who want to be on the show for every slot that's available.  I'm moving on."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

David

For once I agree with Trump. Instead of being branded has a smart business woman she'll be a drug addict. Smart move

Scott

I would hit that after I sent her for papers

zoolady

Yeah, stupid decision. Rehab will portray her as an addict, wheras Apprentice would let her show her business a***en - assuming she has any besides sleeping with rich married men. Wonder how Donald's latest marraige is holding up.

Hekki

Trump is right. She should bail on the rehab show and beg Trump for a spot on the Apprentice show.

She has really poor judgment.

zoolady

The word a - c- u -m- e -n was ***d out. It's not a dirty word.

Kate

I haven't watched Apprentice since the first season, but I'm all for Uchitel-she's-a-hooker having as little credibility as possible. Rehab it is!

DANA

So if it was the CR and not peoples reaction who made him change his mind he can fucck off I never watch his lame show anyway which is as real as his hair is.

_uckCelebs

Trump is a smart businessman. Dump her like that trash she is.

awards

He also said that the sex was forgettable, she's ugly and addicts need not apply...

Straight Talkin Texan

Yay!!! Regardless of the reason, I'm glad she's not gonna be on there.

Politico Pablo

She made the right decision. Trump's just peaved because she agreed to go on another show. With $500,000 on the table, she can tell Trump to go fire himself.

dd

Great business decision Donald I knew you'd come to your senses instead of letting that cheap whore turn your show into a joke.

_uckCelebs

Maybe it's just me, but her lips are ugly and if you look closely you can see how used up she is, but I guess it don't have to be pretty lips to swallow.

dennis

Ahhh, what am I seeing that no one else is. Celebrity Rehab is not a game show, last I checked. OK, there are cameras, and editing, but its not really a career decision. Its kind of a life decision. This comment would be even more bizarre if you knew how cynical I was. Sometimes, the Donald just talks too much.

KellyR

Too bad it wasn't because she has the morals of a leech, but whatever the reason, I'm GLAD he canned her. Now if only Dr. Drew would as well...
And is there still talk of a "bachelorette" type show with her looking for a man ?
A really good career option for her would be spokesmodel for that ashleymadison.com website for cheaters... Now THAT would be a perfect fit LOL

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments