Trump to Rachel Uchitel -- Beat It!

7/19/2010 1:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel has been fired by Donald Trump before she was officially hired, because Trump tells TMZ he's pulling his offer for her to do "Celebrity Apprentice."

0719_donald_trump_reachel_getty_ex_02
TMZ broke the story ... Trump offered her a spot on the next "Celebrity Apprentice."  A few minutes ago we told Trump that Rachel agreed over the weekend to go on "Celebrity Rehab."  Trump's reaction:  "It's a terrible decision.  We have zero interest in her now."

Trump thinks Rachel will regret her decision.  "Look at what 'Celebrity Apprentice' did for Piers Morgan.  He's getting Larry King's job. She made a bad mistake."

The Donald was also quick to point out that it was Rachel who approached him in the first place, not the other way around.

Trump's final shot:  "'Celebrity Apprentice' is a huge show and 'Celebrity Rehab' is not.  I have 10 people who want to be on the show for every slot that's available.  I'm moving on."

Jenna

She's not even a celebrity! UGH! She is famous for sleeping with rich men!!!!!!! Not exactly hard work. I HATE seeing this woman's face! I don't get it. They all have GORGEOUS wives. She must have one hell of a personality to make them all cheat!!!!!!!!!!!

jus-sayin

Donald-we love the Apprentice, so glad the scank Rachel will not be joining you-lets keep it to the real fierce competitors.

ntvnat

Show's you what a friggin' (((J))) (((O))) (((K))) (((E))) (joke, joke, joke) that QUACK "Dr." Drew's show is! I thought it's about having a drug and/or alcohol problem. But in U-Can-Tell (she's a hooker), she's just a Z-list LOSER. So that's all this show is. It's like: "Yep, I'm a loser looking to famous again, so I'm going to go on some totally bogus show."

This show is _garbage_ and a _disgrace_!!!

ralph

Rachel okay.

Dani

I think, she made a huge mistake. Celebrity Apprentice would have take here farther than Celebrity Rehab. Then again, she has 10 million of Tiger Woods hush money. She won in the end if it's about the money. If what she wants is fame...she will regret her choice. Why in the world would Donald Trump be interested in her other than the dirt behind her story?!?

I would think it will be harder for her to NOT break the confidentialty code of the contract to not discuss certain things in relation to the Tiger Woods hush money on Celebrity Rehab. Don't they need to TALK about the things that led to their addiction? Won't that be Tiger and her being a mistress? I think, this is going to land her into deep water but, I could be wrong. Maybe, now that they announced it and Donald dumped her...she'll dump Rehab and try to negotiate to do his show after all. Who knows. Another woman making tons of money off rich men for doing nothing more then getting naked and.....

Ehécatl

Bad decision on Trump's part. She could have been on both shows at once. She could have been the Celebrity Apprentice who started a Celebrity Rehab business.

kali

Yay!!!!!!!
I love CA and wouldn't have watched it with this trashy sl*t in it.

Ultimately Donald shouldn't have asked her to begin with. Bad judgement on his part because he would have lost viewers.

KellyR

@ Dani: getting naked and _____? C'mon, fill in the blank for me... LOL

Leigh Ann

Trump is making the right decision. Her dumb ass decision validates what a looser she really is. She has nothing to offer. Celebrity Apprentice will be better WITHOUT her. The mere fact that she has a drug problem or prefers to do a show for drug addicts speaks to her quality as a person. Hopefully she will fade into oblivion where she belongs. Slut and drug addict. What a combination.

Dani

LOL, getting naked and ________

YOU get to fill in the blank!!

I'm just glad because I DO like Celebrity Apprentice and don't know if I could have watched with Rachel on it. Thank you Celebrity Rehab!!!

G.R.

The only show this stupid slut should be on is one about VD.

HumanNature

Thanks Donald, you have made a WISE CHOICE!!!

TWO THUMBS UP!!!!

I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT BUSINESS NOT BEING A WHORE!!!

doctor2long

I don't get why this article is about Trump dumping Uchitel. Didn't she dump HIM by ignoring his offer and choosing another show?

please

You can bet there is probably more to that story. My guess is some of the brass said, no way, forget it.

Gunnergirl

Trumpster, get over yourself. Bret Micheals may of boosted your ratings last season but your show is lacking.
No need to disparage others in public because they do not do what you want them to do for your own selfish reasons.