Fatal Shots Fired at Nightclub -- Caught on Video

7/19/2010 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ cameras caught a shooting outside a nightclub early this morning, in which one person was killed.

It went down at about 2:10 AM, just outside of Guys & Dolls nightclub in West Hollywood.

The video shows a couple of guys fighting, followed by gunshots.

The man who was killed died at a nearby hospital. KNX radio is reporting the victim was a valet at the club.

Two others suffered gunshot wounds -- their condition is unknown.

The shooter is still on the loose.

Trillion

zoolady

@gisselle: I am sorry for your family's loss. Not every one reading this is an insensitive prick. No one deserves to be shot, especially in the course of holding down a job to care for one's family. I hope the murderer is caught and brought to justice quickly. I also hope the club has insurance to help with the cost of the funeral and something on top for his kid's education and wife who just lost their family's source of income as well as a beloved father and husband. God bless.

whatever

I read from another source that it was a drive by over a stolen chain. That poor man was just trying to earn a damn living and some punks with no balls, because if you need a gun then you are a ****ing coward, shot him down over a DAMN CHAIN.

People are too damn stupid for belief.

At

Oh well, as long as it stays out of the suburbs I am happy.

Celebrities Suck

this is the LA low life........

UKGTTTUAU

@105,

Keith, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn!!!! Oh no, please don't call me a racist!!! Slinging the "racist" label has as much impact on someone as a black calling another a ni**er. It means absolutely nothing since you people have played it out over the years. I simply pointed out the facts. Injections? You sound as delusional as that other racist b*tch that posts on here talking about a$$ transplants. You people are f'n dumber than dirt. I'm guessing your ancestors had one too many head injuries from slamming into trees down there in the jungle while attempting to swing from tree to tree and passed along that defect to you.

Nene

This valet parker was there to make a living. All trash involved in his death should be put away for life in a tent in the dessert.

SERIOUSLY !!!!!

FINALLY!!!! Ya'll get to do some REAL reporting!

dd

@81 Mel, no thats not the same guy eerily similiar though, that guy got killed at a New York nightclub last night, this guy is in L.A.

UKGTTTUAU

@110,

Keith,

Did you really just play the "tough man on the internet" card on me? LOL!!! Come to your place of work? I actually just called it to let them know they had an employee playing around on the computer named Keith, but SURPRISINGLY no Keith works there. They also stated no deputies would be stupid enough to use police computers to badger others. Imagine that. Pretty pathetic on your part, but not surprising. You are accidentally correct about one thing. I am most offended by anyone that is gunned down in cold blood, and unlike you, regardless of their race. It just so happens that the overwhelming majority of violent crimes are committed in this country by a race of people that claims to be only 12% of the population. The math is simple Keith, that should alarm anyone with at least a few functioning brain cells. Sad thing is any black person that is brave enough to speak out and criticize their culture and people are tarred and feathered by the Jessie Jacksons, Al Sharptons and NAACPs of the world that seek to only keep black people down and angry. Wake up.

HollywoodBaller

Urban night at clubs is the worst idea ever.

me

An innocent man died last night. I think we should reflect on that rather than turning this forum into a hate speech vessel.
I'm sick of fools resorting to guns to solve their problems, seriously, man up!

News

WELCOME TO LOS ANGELES. "AMERICAN MADE"!! SAM COLT MADE EVERY MAN EQUAL ...R.I.P. TO THE VALET DUDE THO!

me

What's your definition of an Urban Night? It's sad that in Hollywood having a handful of black folks at a club it is labeled an Urban night. I come across that all the time. I even have a white female friend who I went to a party with one night (99.9 percent white) and there were 4 black guys, one of them was me. And she actually said: Wow, I like how mix this club is. I had to laugh.
Why don't we worry about how to get the guns out of the hands of idiots!

breebabyy

i feel like some racist thoughts are comin out? and blame hiphop though @icebaby? stfu, cause it don't matter what or who violence is around everywhere.