Gwyneth Paltrow

Bikini Season in the Hamptons

7/19/2010 1:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Gwyneth Paltrow showed off her Oscar-winning bikini body in the Hamptons this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt

The 37-year-old mother of two knows how to keep it cool.

E

I'd just turn the page. She ain't nothing to look at.

Linda O

This is one woman that I just don't get why people are obsessed with. She's not horrible...I feel she's just kinda boring

ralphie the one-eyed

I'd like to bikini her season !!

Lemonade

She must have been devastated to learn about the osteoporosis. Her adult life has been about diet and exercise. Sadly, she's not as healthy as she seems.

She works out TOO much. Ditching that crazy macrobiotic diet was a good move for her health. She just never had a rockin' body type no matter what she does.

Mary Lou

Kinda reminds me of Nicole Kidman shape wise.I too wonder about the stretchmarks. How come they never seem to have any? That's always puzzled me.

josh

Gross why do these woman with a pancake butt what to show THAT!!?? It could make someone seriously sick looking at that arse.

NeverMind

To all the critics:
If all 37-year-old mothers of two looked like that, the term "ugly american" would not exist.
Look in the mirror!

Myself and I

Wow, she starves herself to look like this?! What a waste of time.

Throwback kid

Never saw what people see in her, she looks like a 40 something housewife.

MissAnn

She's got a grandma body.

annie2

Madonna needs to lend Gwyneth some of her muscles...like most people said, she doesn't look horrible but she's just not that impressive. I thought it did appear that her left backend had a few lines/stretch marks but, hell, we've seen some 20-somethings like Hayden Panetierre/Mischa Barton, etc with worse and they haven't even had kids yet...

doc

Usually TMZ isn't far off on bodies, however this is just flat nasty. She looks like a surf board standing on the beach.

The front ain't much better either.

annie2

And for the record, Samantha,I will go on record here and say I don't look as good as Gwyneth (I easily outweigh her by about 20 and I do have stretch marks). Doesn't mean I can't offer criticism on people who make a living off their body (and who can be somewhat smug when talking about their diets and "Middle Eastern doctors" that they frequent). No, I wouldn't trade places with her either though. :)

moco

Even skinny people can have cellulite...I little exercise would work wonders.

Lali

She does not have a cute shape at all. Looks better with more clothes on.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments