'Jersey Shore' Crew -- Ready and Waiting ...

7/19/2010 5:11 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There are 150 crew members waiting patiently in Seaside Heights, NJ -- now they just need the cast of "Jersey Shore" to show up.

0719_Jersey_shore_cast_getty_ex_02
SallyAnn Salsano, executive producer of the show, tells TMZ they are ready to shoot. Salsano says they are "committed to the show" and "ready to go."

As we first reported, the cast has refused to shoot scenes for season three until a new deal is in place.

0719_jersey_cast_footer

noneofyourbusiness

If they don't want the spot-someone else can take it! Let them go MTV....there is more interesting people out there who are capable of doing more than gym, tan & laundry. DUH-does not take real genius to do any of those tasks. I'd rather watch the pregnant 16 year olds who live real life than the loosers of Jersey Shore.

Dan

These idiots should just show up and take whatever PAYING TV work they can get as their 15-minutes of fame flares out. If they believe it will go on forever, ask Octomom how that's working out.

tyler

These people are talent less. Get rid of them and find some new people who could actually be better than these people. Their totally unoriginal, basically a dime a dozen.

Throwback kid

Cancel the show MTV and send these losers back to their minimum wage jobs! They are a total waste of space.

jackdubs

A crew of 150! For that piece of crap show, wtf.

Throwback kid

Look how short all those guys are! I think the tallest one out of this group of midgets is about 5 foot 6! Ronnie isn't much taller than the dwarflike Snookie.

E Starke

Fire all of them! How difficult would it be to find more Jersey "grease balls" and "tramp stamp babes" to re-cast the show? Do they actually think they are "celebrities?" LOL

Oscar

Who the hell cares about these bums? Let them back on the street and let them get real jobs to see if they are going to go on strike. I am proud to say I have never, and will never watch an episode of this trash.

TheGreaser

I LUV THE CHARACTERS ON JERSEY SHORE. THEY ARE HILARIOUS AND GOOD LOOKING. MY FAVORITE IS SNOOKIE. NICEST BOD TO JWOW AND THE SITUATION. IF YOU HATE THE SHOW DON'T WATCH IT STOOPIT. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. GO WATCH RERUNS OF GOLDEN GIRLS.

Zippy T. Pinhead

I say fire all of them and go find replacements for the women at any strip club and a gay club for the guys.

Carlos

Burn them all and cancel the show

RealityBites

I hope MTV tells them to take a hike, they will come running back....I think spooki wants to be black...she's getting darker every time I see her, since she's not black it looks awful almost as bad as Michael Jackson trying to be white!

Bee

To @41

Posted at 4:32 PM on Jul 19, 2010 by TheGreaser

***Well, Greaser, how interesting that you are the only post thus far who actually enjoys this trashy train wreck. Doesn't say much for your taste, does it?

BTW, I would watch reruns of The Golden Girls any day over this worthless waste of airtime. These talentless, obnoxious group of overaged 21 years olds is just plain nasty.

These young 'ladies' fight like drunk sailors on leave and the young men are way too into themselves. Their parents must be so proud. Yuck.

They all believe they are 'celebrities', but really they are reality show participants (I REFUSE to use the word celebrity when referring to them, Kate G., or Hiedi/Spencer).

I think their time is up. Please.Sweet.Jesus.Let.Their.Time.Be.Up.

Chad

I feel bad for the crew waiting. I am not sure what's going on. MTV made the mistake of trying to do 2 seasons in 1 to not pay them. They need to offer up a bonus right away to get things rolling again.

Steve

If I was doing this show I would give the fans what they want...I would bring in another cast... not from Jersey and have them whore it up at the same clubs. But here's the catch...they both work off the same camera crew. That way they would have to compete for camera time and at the same time will do more stupid sh*t. These kinds of shows are not going to stop so...entertain me then! Philli Shore meets Jersey Shore! Next season we will give you Dallas. People will quit and cry but that what we want to see...it make us feel better.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments