Kim K's Bikini Holds on for Dear Life

7/19/2010 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and her trademark badonkadonk went for a leisurely stroll on the beach in Miami this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Kim couldn't help but crack a smile for the camera.

sherri

I don't care who's crack it is, crack is bad!! Plus, they should have used a wide lense for this pic!

mytwocents

I just do not get the fascination with a large ass? I do not find that attractive in any way. To flaunt it too is just gross.

wow

As a female who doesn't usually like big butts and flat pancake ones even less, I have to say that Kim is gorgeous with a great figure. I'm jealous. lol. Hope her bikini line will be sold in Canada. Stop hating.

Scott

Do you think if she farted with this on and her bum took a quick inhale afterwards that it would dissapear?

bagladey

Can I get a break with the Kardashians please? I'm over friggin' dosing on those Ks.

Yep I said that

A fat assed skank famous for nothing except a sex tape, boinking athletes and wearing clothing 4 sizes too small. She should be fined for being an eye sore on the beach

FreeWill

This woman is close to her date of expiration! And after that she is going to look reallyyyy awful!

Trooper Tom

OK enough of this over exposed piece of trash. TMZ and all the other celeb sites need to give the country a break from seeing this fat assed vapid skank all over the place

Scott

So 77 u are saying a straight man with homosexual tendenacies? I don't know many self respecting guys.......if you do maybe you should stop hanging out at those "men" only bars......just sayin

joe

any girl that's hating on Kim K. is guaranteed to be an ugly fat whore that needs to kill themself.

Nunya

Why doesn't the bitch just walk around nude. There's a big difference between sexy & skanky..but her weave looks nice

DANA

cant decide whether to waht NBC or CNN or MTV

Just Me

you know how I know her ass is fake and got worked on? she always wore something to cover it up for a few years when she would go to the pool and beach and now she showing it off like its nothing blah. thats not really. she waiting for the cellulite, and lumps to get firmed..waited for all the fake stuff she got injected to get settled in before she show it off.

Rudy

Crack is whack, and that crack looks to be about a foot long. Weird.

zman

I like the fact the 'drag to share' icon goes right over her booty!!!! LOL