Kim K's Bikini Holds on for Dear Life

7/19/2010 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kim Kardashian and her trademark badonkadonk went for a leisurely stroll on the beach in Miami this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1

Kim couldn't help but crack a smile for the camera.

susanne

you'd think she'd at least get a suit that fit her...

mush

PIG ASS!!!!! Nothing sexy about it!!!!

Ozzie X

With hips that wide she'll squeeze a baby out like a ping pong ball.

Hutch

I love updates like this. They really bring you frustrated sexless misogynists out in the open.

Women like her will NEVER want you, because you're not good enough. Ha ha.

Alan Haggard

Not bad. Not bad at all. Probably the only good thing on TMZ today.

E

that girl should have "wide load" warnings on it. If she had to haul ass, she'd have to make 2 trips. Reggie ran through some DL's whose ass wasn't that wide. I'm not at all impressed.

Ed

That ass is so fat I'm surprised she isn't required to wear a sign that says "Wide Load" on it. That lard ass needs to remain fully covered at all times.

AJFS

I think she's fantastic! I'm pretty sure I'm just one date away from paying her car note!

Scott

Whats really sad is she has learned nothing from her dad......everything is artificial just like her body! I am sure her father is smiling from heaven knowing every niggger she ****s gets her that much closer to the brass ring she calls success at least thats what daddy taught. Karma is a bitttch.....................next?

Just Sayin

That ass is not real like her cheeks, nose, boobs, hair, teeth! She has an amazing body but no personality. Can the plastic surgeon help with that?

MacGuffin

F A T.

Oh Puh-leeze!

She is a beautiful woman - not certain how nice of a person she is, however. What irritates me is how often she and Kourtney use the word "like" when they are talking on their show. Once this is pointed out, it will drive you crazy!

ChorizoSupreme

I like big butts and I cannot lie....but does anyone notice the big gap between her cheeks. Her rear-end has been put out of commission. Too much man-meat has worked its way through her cavernous cave. I'm just saying.

Geoffrey

Nasty.... All these Kardashian girls are GOLD DIGGERS. There is no question about that. Kim isn't even that talented. Why is TMZ even showing this?????? It ruined my appetite....

tim

That rump is as wide as a header on a combine.