Lindsay Lohan -- Out of the Frying Pan ...

7/20/2010 4:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's assistant was spotted lugging some major baggage out of the sober living house where Linds has been since last week.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson

The good news is LiLo won't have to pack nearly as much for the trip to Lynwood Correctional Facility tomorrow.

beachkid

There is just too much drama going on with Lindsay.

cici

Enjoy your jail stay Blohan. I know I will.

mickey

if this idiot had any class about her at all, she wouldn't have her assistant hauling her stuff out in plastic garbage bags. doesn't she have the street cred to at least snagged some LV luggage? of course not. goodbye, good ridance, you blight on entertainment.

Margaret

I can't help but feel appall at this article and the picture across my screen. Even though I agree that Lindsay needed to follow the judge's ruling, I wish that it couldn't have been more private. I also wish that her father would leave her alone - he might not think he's doing more harm than good but he is. Lindsay has repeatedly ignored him and he needs to take care of his sobriety and let Lindsay involve herself in treatment, facilities, 12 step groups, etc., if she chooses. No one will get "clean" if they don't want to. The decision must be her's.

I hope this is a "wake up call" to her and that she will choose another way of life.

RAY

NEEDS FULL 90 DAY WITH GENAREL POPULATION .LET HER KNOW THE REAL LIFE .

tracy

how do i fall under the white law my black azz would have got 3yrs when will this stop

mer

I think the garbage bag is her way of sending a message to everyone about the way she feels about her little trip to the slammer. Due to "overcrowding" she won't be able to serve the entire time. BS. Just like she'll stick to the menu they are reportedly serving her. This whole thing is such a joke. She'll have the last laugh, just like the message she wrote on her fingernail to the judge. You can dress this little tramp up to the nines but she'll still be what she is - a troubled child who has no idea of what's in store for her and her career down the road - A BIG ZERO.

Steve Abrams

23 days due to overcrowding? What a joke!!! I'm sure they could find a jail that is NOT overcrowded and let her spend the full time there. What happened to "commit the crime - do the time"? Will this hurt her career? Who does she think she is...Meryl Streep or a REAL actress? She is a 2-bit loser who was a cute kid, but she hasn't done anything worthy of acclaim. I wouldn't vote for her for dog catcher!!!

Flip

90 days....... Even that's a joke. Then may only have to spend a few days. For crying out loud, she should ahve been given at least 10 years. When I was little you were told you wouldn't want to go to jail, because you only get bread and water, sleep on a cement bed in a 10' x 10' cell. No Radio (we didn't have TV'S). She's a jerk and doesn't deserve anything special. She's a drugie and should be in jail with whomever the warden places her. Let's get real with the whole situation and give her what she deserves. Jail time with nothing...........

carlo oompah

It's about this cheap skank get's at least part of what's coming to her.

linda

This thing is a joke...I know of someone who got 6 months for a missdomeanor...(not in show business)...this person went to jail and did not have detox or were they watched while going thru... withdraws...over crowded jail...another joke...if a jail has 30 people and these people have 30 days than the person who has the most time there shoud be the person to be aloud to leave...She is a spoiled brat...she is getting special treatment...I say put her in with the public...I just hope and pray this judge makes her do the 90 days...

Chuck

The dinner menu sounds better than what I am going to get a home tonight. Lindsey, 23 days will go by pretty quick. Get out of jail, get a driver/body guard, and move to Florence Italy. Get out of America and get away from these jealous, hateful, stupid Americans who are always trashing you. Buy a nice villa, enjoy life, and smoke you weed in the privacy of your home. Italy has better night life than LA, and without all the fakers.

diana kimbrough

I think she needs to sure the hole time

brandon

yeah it only figures sh would get 90 days originally now she weill get 23 days that is a bunch of bull **** and they blame it on over crowding of the jail if somebody with no fame well she does not hae that that person would get bigger time if she got 23 days other people would get that same number in years not days years she is not a supermodel she looks hard as nails so maybe they need to make more jails these days or make this better give her 23 days make the rest in days like each day with no alcohol no adult life how about make her do community time helping people like kids and adults wih physical problems like dissabilities it would make her so embarrased but it would teach her a good lesson and she might get her respect but comments people say dont do nothing cause us people dont matter she needs to be blasted and drilled i hope it is a 23 day sentence of hell especially her short sentence i cant stand this well so called actress of what

Deane