Lindsay Surrenders

Cuffed and Headed for Jail

7/20/2010 12:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan just surrendered in Judge Marsha Revel's courtroom in Bev Hils, to begin her jail sentence.

071910_lilo_court_video_2
A clearly upset LiLo sat and listened as Judge Revel ordered Lindsay's surrender.  But before Lindsay was cuffed and taken away, the judge ordered all cameras to stop rolling.

Judge Revel made it clear -- no house arrest, and no early release.  But that doesn't mean Lindsay will have to serve the full 90 days.  The Sheriff's Department will use the 90 days to compute the actual time Lindsay will have to serve, and because of overcrowding, she will only serve 25% ... 23 days.

Lindsay didn't cry.  When she was cuffed she was stoic.

0720_holley_after_courtOutside court, LiLo's lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley said Lindsay had "stepped up and accepted responsibility" -- and that LiLo was as scared as anyone would be who's heading to the slammer.

JMelissaMc

She looked very pretty today - I think Jail agrees with her!

Jim

It's about damn time!!!

DC

i bet her lawyer is sick @ the thought of having to represent her. lindsay is a piece of work

Ka

Good Luck to you Lindsay!! Everyone deserves a chance to heal,look at Robert downey Jr. Everyone forgave him and it only took about 10 times going to jail and rehab for him. If he can do it You can!!Good Luck!

Lynn

As a mother of 7, I say, It's about time. I have never had any trouble with my children like this but had they done everything that this young lady has done and gotten away with, I would want them hauled off to jail so that they could get a taste of reality. She has been given too many chances and it's time to pay the piper. Although, I expect her out of jail in 24 hours if not sooner. People like LL are always cut a break. If it were Joe Blow, he would spend the 90 days. Oh well, at least she is getting the wake up call she needs and hopefully takes to heart.

terryanne

Wow what is this world coming to when people take such pleasure in another human being suffering? You should all look in a mirror and seriously ask yourself what's missing in your life?

Doofusfinder

When you say she was stoic, you mean stoned? Har!

jmak10

I'd like to see you pricks in a situation like this. I really hope she gets her act together and does the right thing. To all of you haters out there BLOW IT OUT YOU ASS.

John Stone

About damn time.

CrowBite

As a relative of quite a few drunks / pill poppers, I'm thrilled that she is going into jail. The girl needs a slap of reality in order to appreciate life. So, yes, I do get joy out of seeing her be punished. Her choices affect a lot of people including herself. Seeing her hit rock bottom makes me happy because it is a chance for her to clean herself up. Thank god this finally happened. I just wish she'd be drying out for the full 90 days - then be forced into the sober living house for the same amount of time.

B

Now, only if somobody would have the guts of breaking the glass and putting the small pieces in her food, to cause her slow and painfull death.

Once again!
Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Ryguyy

she looks sooo old

Sazza

I find a lot of these comments disgusting, where is the compassion?

In her situation we could have all ended up drug addicts; nobody is taking into account that people probably started pushing drugs on her from an early age, as goes on at Hollywood parties.

And regardless of whether you believe that or not, why not have a little bit of sympathy for her at her being put in isolation for 23-90 days, instead of taking joy in her misfortune.

My heart goes out to her and I wish her all the best and hope she gets her life back on track.

Shelly

I know that was inevitable, however, I feel bad for her and I hope that she does ok. I will pray for her to be strong and that times passes quickly. I'm a little worried about her!

Andrew

She doesnt even look sorry , just pissed she has to be there...what a BRAT !!