Oksana Meets with Kennedy Assassination Legend

7/20/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Oksana Grigorieva is meeting with the man who literally wrote the book on the JFK conspiracy theory.

0717-ex

We've learned Mark Lane (left), who wrote the JFK conspiracy bible, "Rush to Judgment," is meeting with Oksana at her home.

Lane, who is licensed to practice in New York and Washington DC, showed up at Oksana's home along with her rep, Stephen Jaffe.

It's unclear why Oksana and Lane are meeting.  As we first reported, Gibson's people believe the recordings of Mel and Oksana have been altered and the Sheriff's Department is currently conducting an analysis.  Lane has had plenty of experience with forensic evidence.

Lane is also a civil lawyer, which raises the question about a possible civil lawsuit.

leo

sharks and vultures

LISA

I think Oksana is intentionally trying to get Mel to have a heart attack and die.
She is now officially THE MOST HATED woman in America.

cher

I know Mel knows he made the biggest mistake in his life with this biach. I feel bad for what he is going through, I'm sure he is going insane with worry... I could forgive him if only he hadn't treated his wife sooooo disrespectfully. He seemed so cruel to her. I think at least he should apologize publicly to her for his behavior. That would go a long way in many people's minds.

LISA

This woman is even more calculating and gold digging then I could have ever imagined.
I completely agree with everything Mel said on those tapes. (except the N word)
SHE HAS NO SOUL

onandonanon

@Sweetheart Does someone need to contact the authorities on you?
Do you think this criminal threat of violence is helping someone?

Comments:
"I HATE HER SO MUCH NOW I WANT TO KILL HER AND HER GANG.IF I SEE HER, I WILL KILL HER ON SIGHT."
"HE SECOND SHE WILL DIE I WILL FEEL SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL."

Posted at 9:55 PM on Jul 19, 2010 by Sweetheart

vstar

Why doesn't she just go back to Russia? Moscow has more billionaires than any other city in the world.This woman will do whatever she has to for a lot of money, except working. I don't think she understands how transparent all this is. Mel Gibson has a lot of fans, the more she does, the more she's making herself look like a money hungry woman. Her evidence is all fake. All she did was play on Mel's rant when he was pulled over in Malibu. She needs to be quiet like camp Gibson. He won't be writing any books.

"why is she on TV?!"

Maybe she is just dating him. He looks like her type.

onandonanon

That is false and misleading; the 5th tape references events and persons within the past year.

"All she did was play on Mel's rant when he was pulled over in Malibu."
Posted at 10:22 PM on Jul 19, 2010 by vstar

Cazale

Book deal or civil case, she's covering all her financial bases as she has been right along -and most calculatedly so.
Now her camp wants everyone to think that the posters that are "Mel friendly" and/or "anti-Oksana" are being paid to be so by Mel's camp.
(I wi$h that wa$ true).
I never even gave a squat about Mel Gibson, it's how this situation has evolved that has my interest. She had my sympathy at first -until her story started falling apart and all there was, in actuality, was a person freaking out over the phone.
Another thing that kinda bothers me (regarding the dental deal) is that if she was struck by Mel -but wasn't going to persue justice (legally), then why tell the dentist that Mel Gibson did it?
-most abuse victims are inclined to hide the abuse (especially from direct-care providers).
And if she did tell her dentist -and was "afraid" enough to confide to her dentist, why not take him up on the help (that was said to be offered)?
Was the dentist a patsy or a playa?
The injuries she claims are very much inconsistent with the photo close up.
Why was the photograph taken? -is it procedural to fixing veneers. Certainly not to do***ent injuries -as now it's being whispered that the blow(s) were to the temple (contradicting her claims of blows to the mouth) ... and surely, if to do***ent injuries, the temple "bruising" would be depicted.
It'll be fascinating to hear the end-game experts concerning that tape and if it was altered/dubbed (as it does sound that way).
We already know that it was (the nanny's name was removed) and no one is yet to take "credit" for doing that.
Anyway, I wish I was being paid by somebody, that'd be great. But the reality is that her story just doesn't seem to be authentic other than that Mel is a politically incorrect equal-opportunity-offending screaming meemie (and we kinda already got that about him).

get a life ho

I HATE HER SO MUCH NOW I WANT TO KILL HER AND HER GANG.

IF I SEE HER, I WILL KILL HER ON SIGHT.

THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH!

SHE DONT EVEN DEERVE TO DIE, THAT WILL BE FAR TO COOL AND EASY ON HER
SHE DESERVE A SLOW DEATH WITH TORTURE.

ACID ON HER PLASTIC FACE AND A DIRECT SHOT IN THE ASS AND FAKE BOOBS.

THIS IS GETTING SO MUCH OVER THE LIMIT OF THE BELIEVABLE!

THE DAY SOMEONE CREATED ETHIC, HER NAME WAS NOT IN THE BOOK.

OH AND SHE CALL HER OSN SASHA, YET SHE CALLED HERSLEF SASHA CHERNUA TOO IN THE PAST. AND LONG BEFORE THE BIRTH OF ALEXANDER.
WHY IS THAT?
THE SECOND SHE WILL DIE I WILL FEEL SO HAPPY AND GRATEFUL.
I DO HOPE SOMEONE CRAZE OR VERY LUCID ELIMINATE HER.

JAIL WILL BE TOO GOOD ON A BEAST LIKE HER.

Posted at 9:55 PM on Jul 19, 2010 by Sweetheart
_________________________________________________

You need serious help stat !

gracejones2026

This is what happens when old men cheat on their wives with someone 1/4 their age. He is getting exactly what he deserves. When will these old guys learn they fall for this crap every time.

"why is she on TV?!"

# 35
____________________

She does not have any chance with them! They are smart, good-looking and young. She is almost 40...and uuugly! Mel is her last chance to get rich. That’s why she is fighting so hard.

Andrew

I have really grown to love Oksana!!!! She is one smart cu***ber. I am glad she is no longer the victim of Mel's rage. She will be way better off with that trash out of her life Go Okana!

sistaelle

Working to spin a wild conspiracy theory no doubt.
I guess it's about the magic punch that managed to knock out her veneers but leave no trace of soft tissue damage / bruising or swelling.

mm

The Russian C is angling for a book deal!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments