Oksana: I Didn't Want Mel Gibson's Money

7/22/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ ... there is one reason and one reason only she ultimately turned down $15 million from Mel Gibson -- she did not want him to have unsupervised visitation with Lucia.

0719_Oksana_Mel_getty_ex_02

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana agreed during her mediation with Mel in May to a $15 million package.  In return, she promised to keep all of the "evidence" confidential -- which included the secret tapes.

As we reported, Oksana and Mel signed a one-page agreement, but when the longer form document was later presented to Oksana, we're told she balked because it included a clause which gave Mel unsupervised visitation.

0722_oksana_child_cleanOur sources say Oksana felt Lucia was in danger and said she would turn down "any amount of money" to keep Mel from unsupervised visitation.

UPDATE: Moments ago, Oksana was asked what she wanted to get out of her battle with Mel ... and she responded, "Just my child. I'm fighting for the life of my child."

Previous 15 Comments | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29

Barb

She is $$ grubbing B**** and she makes us all look bad!

Nicole C.

At #15, I think that you're understating it. Mel Gibson is, from what I can gather from the tapes, my dad amplified (I am a survivor of verbal, emotional, etc. abuse, and a child of divorce.). Also, to all the slanderous chauvinists and Rusophobes, Oksana was married to Timothy Dalton; so she wasn't a Russian whore who was just using him.

LITE

WHAT DID HE SAY ABOUT HER SON?

Jacqueline13

Warning to everything male...don't do the OX. Unless you're
broke and pathetic like she is...then fine, but still, I would
look for something, anything else.

nomoremel

Oh boy! she's a real piece of work, that one. thinks we are so stupid. here's what I think happened. they had a fight, mel went nutso and said some things that would be very embarressing if made public. she told him she made tapes and she wanted $15 million for them. he agreed. they met with attorneys and he either did not want to or could got give her that much money. tried to get him to take less. made her mad so she released the tapes, just like she said she would. now she's trying to clean it all up, trying to make herself look good.

she trapped him in the first place when she got herself pregnant. she was in it for all she could get and now ... i just really feel badly for those two kids ...

stormy

I didn't think that she was "married" to Timothy Dalton, I thought they just shacked-up and she had his kid too. Mel called that son a P-ssy, so he doesn't discriminate about who he is insulting, even a 12 year innocent boy. As for Oxy, she's done this before previously for her career advancement and money, however, this does not excuse Mel who sounds all too familiar with his obscene and threatening rants for this to have been a "firt-time" for him. His ex is not divulging any Verbal Abuse, only saying there was never any Physical Abuse. Sounds to me like she may be protecting her children's father for their sake, and also protecting any future income or paycheck she anticipates receiving in the divorce settlement. Don't bite the hand that feeds ya!

NORA ANTOLIN

I have read all the comments on Mr.Gibson and Ms.X, and obviously, there is a lot of hatred for her. I'm inclined to believe that she and her sisters were reared by their mother to use mature, wealthy men for their own personal and monetary gain even if it meant impregnating themselves to do so. If you remember, the Gabor sisters were reared to live that same lifestyle, and it worked for them. Only they were much more attractive. Lets face it, Ms. X is nothing but a very high priced prostitute. I do not say this with hatred, I am merely referring to her life history. My dear Mel, why didn't you investigate her past before taking her to your bed?? I believe the court will adequately weigh all acceptable evidence, and if a man, will admit to himself, that women can drive a good man to the point of which Mr. Gibson has been driven to. Mel. please do something about your anger management. I hope the baby is rendered to a foster home until you have recovered from this Ms. X instigated nightmare you didn't deserve. And with her history I don't believe childrens court would render the child over to a person who would only rear the child to live a duplicate life style as hers. I hope that some of these caring opinions reach yours or your attorneys ears. We mean well not only for your children, but for you , and yes, even for Ms. X, whom I pray God will forgive her for her betrayal of your love for her. Please know that you are loved and understood. You will come through this with flying colors. And your career will recover, as people see you were scammed and taken to the cleaners by an ungodly female. Unworthy of you love and support. I for one hope to see you starring in more movies. I hope Ms. X can pull her life out of the sesspool life living off mens vulnerabilities for easy females. Good Luck and God Bless you Mr. Gibson.

nomoremel

It's clear as clear can be ... she's an expert at pushing Mel's buttons ... she's saying all this trash hoping he will go off again ... her lies are so many, and so stupid, so easy to spot she has to do SOMETHING to take attention away from her extortion ... it makes no sense at all that she did not report all of this stuff when it supposedly happened. Of course, not to say that Mel is AOK ... but we absolutely do not know if he hit her or if she is just saying that. All we know is that he has a foul mouth and says some pretty racist things ... which does not make him a racist. oh, I wish they would both just shut up and get their heads on straight.

stormy

NORA - I think you are being somewhat naive about Mel. He is a verbal abuser and Oxy cannot be held responsible for his rants as everyone is supposed to be in control of their own emotions. It's easy to blame someone else, and we all do it,but, ultimately, no one can make you do anything - only you can make yourself do something or allow yourself to react badly.
For a God-fearing religious man with a "soul" he sounds terrible! He knew what she was before he hooked up with Oxy, and he dumped his wife of twenty-seven years and eight children for her - not for love - sounds more like lust! You can God Bless him all you want, he has to take responsibility for his own actions.

bungodancer

Good Lord, who does she think she's kidding. This is beyond ridiculous. Not looking for money? The child is in no danger from Mel, the sad thing, besides the abuse this whack job of a woman is doing to her children, is the real victims of abuse.
Mel should have kept his **** in his pants, but men are kinda stunned that way. Oksana is a scarey person, is this child Lucia even his?? And Timothy Dalton should be looking after his son, not trying to suck off Mel's hind teat. The whole world is a mess, and idiots just keep adding to it. Where are the real men and women anymore??? pathetic

mary woods

Posted at 12:49 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by bungodancer

I AGREE...
WHERE ARE THE REAL MEN AND WOMEN...I TELL YOU WHERE THEY'RE NOT.....HOLLYWOOD!! SEEMS TO ME HOLLYWOOD IS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO ARE BEAUTIFUL, EITHER NATURAL BEAUTIES OR WITH HELP WHO WANT TO BE FAMOUS...AND FAME TO ME IS SOMEONE WHO IS APPLAUDED FOR DOING SOMETHING THAT IS GROUND BREAKING OR FOR THE GREATER GOOD. I THINK HOLLYWOOD HAS STARS EITHER RISING OR FALLING. OKSANA WANTS TO BE ONE AND MEL WAS PROBABLY GOING THROUGH SOME KIND OF MID LIFE CRISIS AND SAW THIS PRETTY WOMAN WHO WAS PROBABLY ALL OVER HIM (AT FIRST)LIKE A FLEA ON A DOG AND HE FELL IN LOVE......OH DEAR. NOW SHE WANTS TO BE COMPENSATED FOR 3 YEARS OF HER LIFE AND HE FEELS LIKE A DILL AND SO STARTS THE SAD SAD STORY.
WILL NOT STOP ME WATCHING MG'S MOVIES AND I HOPE HE CONTINUES TO MAKE THEM - I LOVE THEM. HOPE IT ENDS SOON THOUGH.

Friend?

My opinion is:
This article really upset me when I´m reading that she´s claiming that amount of money for an infant, plus that she wants the world to feel sorry for her for only getting $7.500/month in child support! News for her! A lot of mothers don´t get anywhere near that amount and they manage just fine, and another shocker, they work!!!

She´s sitting in a luxury home in one of U.S. finest areas, doesn´t work and wants everything given to her. I think the judge should encourage contributions from BOTH parents and not only demand that Mel should pay for everything.

And the worst part is all the nasty things and lies she´s put Mel and the children through just so she can receive the amount of money that she wants to live a a life of ease for herself.

Team Mel and Lucia!