Oksana: I Didn't Want Mel Gibson's Money

7/22/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ ... there is one reason and one reason only she ultimately turned down $15 million from Mel Gibson -- she did not want him to have unsupervised visitation with Lucia.

0719_Oksana_Mel_getty_ex_02

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana agreed during her mediation with Mel in May to a $15 million package.  In return, she promised to keep all of the "evidence" confidential -- which included the secret tapes.

As we reported, Oksana and Mel signed a one-page agreement, but when the longer form document was later presented to Oksana, we're told she balked because it included a clause which gave Mel unsupervised visitation.

0722_oksana_child_cleanOur sources say Oksana felt Lucia was in danger and said she would turn down "any amount of money" to keep Mel from unsupervised visitation.

UPDATE: Moments ago, Oksana was asked what she wanted to get out of her battle with Mel ... and she responded, "Just my child. I'm fighting for the life of my child."

Lemonade

The bargaining chip of the tapes were implied. It was never spoken or written that she'd keep the tapes IF she got 15M, 10M, whatever. It was however, the 'elephant in the living room.'

Mel's lawyers got the tapes along time ago. They advised him that, because the contents were so vile, to give her a what she wanted in the pkg and keep her happy because if the tapes ever got out his career would go down in flames.

That said, I have no doubt her or her camp leaked the tapes, as a way of fighting back of all the low-life, sexist, racist, threats he said.

She merely exposed him for what he is....ugly on the inside on a good day, and intensly violent and insane on a bad day.

She made a strategic mistake in not signing the long form for whatever reason/s. Call it legal remorse.

WARNING! The most crucial choice you make in your adult live is not the career you decide upon, but it's whom you choose to have a relationship and offspring with.

kali

#45
Most of us are Team Truth and that isn't what Oxy is apparently giving...

ana

If money's not an issue, why doesn't she just take the kid back to Russia?

Posted at 1:52 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by bmull

Because Oksana and her kids are AMERICAN!!! Idiot!
US it is they are HOME!!!

JUstin

EastCoastGirl-what are you talking about ? i think it's some sort of tactic in here to link people to other usernames if you want to discredit them , i don't know those people you listed or what they have said in the past, i have a life too..lol--

Look i like Mel (Bet more than you do )--But the man is clearly mentally ill too. it's funny how whoopi and the rest would defend his racist rants and am sure mel didn't call whoopie to say he didn't say those things on the tapes(his people are not denying he said those words-SO that begs the Question--why are You ?

He also said on the tapes , she deserves to be hit and no one would believe her(guess he's right on that)--Mel knows what he's doing , why should i act or pretend or be in denial of what he did..

Thats why the tape is worth--$15 mil--i can't deny this any longer ...

2cents

*Sarcasm Begins*

Come on TMZ...

You follow her from lawyer to lawyer.. What I am really interested in, is where did she eat lunch? What did she order? Did she order a diet soda or something else? I really need to know these things..

*Sarcasm Ends*

LISA

Last year I experienced horrible verbal abuse from a toxic relationship. I WAS walking on eggshells. And I got out. When I listened to Mel, at first it reminded me of my situation somewhat. But listening to both of them didn't make sense. She was so calculating in those tapes. She kept pushing him calmly, trying to stir him up more. It didn't make sense to me. Felt her lying.

I could have easily projected my own anger towards Mel, but seeing this unfold, I see Oksana as not as a victim, but someone with a cold-hearted agenda.

If you want to call me a MOB, go ahead. I'm one person with one opinion.

I've been there, and she's lying.

LISA

Last year I experienced horrible verbal abuse in from a toxic relationship. I WAS walking on eggshells. And I got out. When I listened to Mel, at first it reminded me of my situation somewhat. But listening to both of them didn't make sense. She was so calculating in those tapes. She kept pushing him calmly, trying to stir him up more.

It didn't make sense to me. Felt her lying.

I could have easily projected my anger towards Mel, but seeing this unfold, I see Oksana as not as a victim, but someone with an agenda.

bagladey

Oksana's a liar and a phony and I don't believe a word she says. She wants money.

CCC

She said she, "didn't want any of his money". I guess she changed her mind.

Lynn M

I guarantee she is going to see the employment attorney so she can hook the "wetback" (no offense to wetbacks) up with a civil suit...

Posted at 2:29 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by EastCoastGirl

I thought that myself, although I don't use the term "wetback". But now it occurs to me that she may be trying to establish a "work" relationship regarding her singing career. Anything to get money out of him. He** hath no fury than a woman scorned. It is becoming clearer that he dumped her as he finally realized how toxic she was to his recovery. She seems to have a very toxic affect on him.

Cazale

areyoukiddenme .... I apologize, in my last post I forgot to include "fantasies" along with your stereotypes and preconceptions.
Your latest post reminded me that I omitted that.
"Babies in microwaves" and Mel being my "hero" -you, my dear, are a hysteric ... -an emotionally irrational and batsheet hysteric.
Perhaps you meant you lived amongst the criminally insane as opposed to working/dealing with them?
I'm thinking you take meds and live in an assisted living situation and this is your computer time in the residence.
My point is -you are off the wall.
Enjoy the bounce!

JUstin

Look--Good luck to you, Mel Gibson defenders , but i fear this will not end well...The Man is Sick and you are not helping , You are only creating space for the next victim...

ana

To MEL's TEam

You are talking here about Oksana wants Mel's money,
because YOU are Money Hungry! Not her!

Gsharon 710

Love her lies.

Lynn M

If you want to call me a MOB, go ahead. I'm one person with one opinion.

I've been there, and she's lying.

Posted at 2:38 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by LISA

Maybe she is just clueless, lol. As my husband put it, he had been walking around on eggshells around her for months. The tapes are showing a man who is no longer walking on those eggshells and has let loose on her. If you look past the anger, there seems to be some truth which is why I seem to be defending Mel. I just believe she did something so outrageous, he was stabbed to the core.