Oksana: I Didn't Want Mel Gibson's Money

7/22/2010 7:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources connected with Oksana Grigorieva tell TMZ ... there is one reason and one reason only she ultimately turned down $15 million from Mel Gibson -- she did not want him to have unsupervised visitation with Lucia.

0719_Oksana_Mel_getty_ex_02

TMZ broke the story ... Oksana agreed during her mediation with Mel in May to a $15 million package.  In return, she promised to keep all of the "evidence" confidential -- which included the secret tapes.

As we reported, Oksana and Mel signed a one-page agreement, but when the longer form document was later presented to Oksana, we're told she balked because it included a clause which gave Mel unsupervised visitation.

0722_oksana_child_cleanOur sources say Oksana felt Lucia was in danger and said she would turn down "any amount of money" to keep Mel from unsupervised visitation.

UPDATE: Moments ago, Oksana was asked what she wanted to get out of her battle with Mel ... and she responded, "Just my child. I'm fighting for the life of my child."

Friend?

Sure!!! Like she doesn´t want any money, who really believes that, anybody? Just wait and see, she´ll accept the amount that she´s set her eye for. And that Mel is a danger to his own child is just in her money hungry mind if you ask me. Sad.

Shell

filth

Who cares........

Sick of seeing this stupid story go on and on and on.

Lynn M

Intellectual Property lawyer and Employment lawyer????...hmmm, this is looking more like she is taking a different tack that has to do with the music contract with Mel's label. Hummmmm Wonder if her music is why she was going on about Mel owning "her kidneys, etc" in the recordings? Perhaps his company has rights to her music?

Oh, the web we weave. He took the one thing she dearly loves and now she's trying to take something he cares deeply about. She should have shut her mouth and taken the ten mil. This is going to be MESSY!

areyoukiddingme

Banana Patch: I ask you again... what do you know of psychotic disorders? Anything at all?? Have you ever worked with someone who has gotten their nose bitten off their face? I have. An eyelid too, that was another staff member. That was my first week. If you think Mel being violent is farfetched, you are SADLY mistaken. I've been in the trenches, I see these people when they are taken off the streets, which is exactly where Mel Gibson belongs.... OFF THE STREET! He may not be as bad as some of the people I've worked with, but he may not be that far off either. Let's hope I'm never proven right, shall we? Let's hope he gets medicated before anything tragic that happens. If you think a bipolar person who says he wants to hurt someone or himself is joking, you are so misinformed on the subject that it's bizarre you'd even want to discuss it. Do you know the first thing about severe mental illness? Anything???

Elissa

She definitely would have taken Mel's money if it was MORE than 15 mil! This woman is FULL of it!

mary

It's time for Mel to put a gun in his mouth and accidentally let it go off!

EastCoastGirl

To Anon

You are on a serious mission here. Makes me wonder who you are working for. Most places I have read, I see Mel supporters. Every blog, every post. To mention just a couple:

CBS has a poll and 63% support him and it rises every single day. However, at this particular poll, I think you could actually consider it 75% who support him because there are 12% who polled "Break-ups are complicated things that bring out the worst in people. I'm not going to judge."

PerezHilton.com has the majority of supporters, as well despite Perez, himself, not supporting Mel (It doesn't matter what the bloggers say, only what the public thinks.)

You can read the comments here:

AND

RadarOnline had to take down public commenting because it was too favorable for Mel Gibson. Very telling. Just an attempt to sway public favor in Oksana's direction by deleting all of the posts that were against her and in favor of Mel.

Anon, your agenda is also backfiring, just like Oksana's. Someone asked you once before to post the links to the polling in which claimed Mel Gibson is losing in the polls against Oksana. You failed to do so. We posted our polls with links - proving he is gaining support and showing his lead by all accounts.

So, again, your campaign is weak, at best.

Anon

To Mel's Team here:

Just so you know, commenters on other sites are making fun of you and your constant posts and reposts of the same stuff over and over while you make excuses for Mel. You have a rep now. Congratulations!

EastCoastGirl

I thought that myself, although I don't use the term "wetback". But now it occurs to me that she may be trying to establish a "work" relationship regarding her singing career. Anything to get money out of him. He** hath no fury than a woman scorned. It is becoming clearer that he dumped her as he finally realized how toxic she was to his recovery. She seems to have a very toxic affect on him.

Posted at 2:40 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by Lynn M
-------------------

Lynn, I was quoting the term from the recording. I don't think I have ever used that term? It's degrading. I guess I could have said "nanny"

Anon

EastCoast, I never saw any request for polling info because I don't read every TMZ post, I scan them. Why? Because it's the same handful of people posting over and over. Often with the same post! You guys got into a little circle and pat each other on the back. As for polling info, it always depends on the source and audience. I like that you guys are clustered here. It keeps you contained for the most part. Yes, some of you escape, but you get so much mutual support here, I'm sure it's very appealing for you.

gutsygirl

#6.

Cheney is not (the) d.i.c.k....you are!

Tired of toxomom

Mel always had unsupervised visitation with his daughter. She balked because she thought she could get more $$.

Tired of toxomom

Dear Anon- Just to let you know, we are making fun of you HERE because we don't need to run off to another site like a little girl.

Tellthetruth59

So funny how the cluster of Mel supporters hover on TMZ. I don't see it anywhere else. They just talk to each other. "Yeah, I'm Team Mel!" "I don't care about the tapes, she made him that way!". You guys are sad. Tell Mel hi at church.

-----------------------------

Gee, if Radar had the balls to open their comments we'd be over there too. Huffpo isn't all pro Oksana and there are some intelligent posters over there. Go have a look see...