X-Rays Critical Evidence in Mel Gibson Case

7/22/2010 4:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

X-rays taken 2 days after Mel Gibson allegedly punched Oksana Grigorieva could be pivotal evidence in the Sheriff's investigation .... TMZ has learned.

0719_Oksana_Mel_getty_bn_03

Sources intimately familiar with the case tell TMZ Oksana went to a pediatrician, Dr. Gordon, on January 8, complaining of headaches.  She told the doctor her eyes were not tracking properly and he then ordered X-rays.  Interestingly, the pediatrician was not her children's doctor.  It's unclear why she chose a pediatrician.

The X-rays will be especially important because the dentist who saw Oksana the day before has made conflicting statements about Oksana being struck in the mouth.  And the dentist's photos do not show any injury to Oksana's temple area.  The dentist says Oksana covered the bruise with hair and makeup.

Oksana claims she was punched twice -- once in the head and once in the mouth.

And there's this ... we've learned in the mediation Oksana said she told the dentist and the pediatrician she had been hit but "refused" to say by whom.  We know the dentist says she told him Mel had struck her but that she wanted to protect him.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

BReasonable

My hero? Let's not get petty now. No one said he's our hero.

LAPD, Child Service, D.A. are public servants and it is there job to investigate any possibility of wrong doing. If they don't at least inquire about it, they would get in trouble and probably sued. An inquiry/investigation is not a conviction or an arrest.

Attorneys do it for the money. I think that's obvious.

And, yes, this is all a huge waste of time and taxpayer money. But we posters on these boards seem to be having fun.

Sqiggy

Please tell me you are kidding?

It's been well do***ented that Nicole Brown Simpson called the cops many many times on OJ and multiple times when the police officer's came the speak to Nicole for a short time and spent most of the visit talking to OJ about the good ole days of football. Not every time that happened but alot of the time it did.

Posted at 7:07 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by Sqiggy

YOU HAS TO BE SLOW!!!

CHARLIE SHEEN'S WIFE DID IT AND MY ULTIMATE HERO IS TIGER'S WIFE!!!

SHE TOOK COMPLETE CONTROL OF THE SITUATION!!!

YOU BETTER GROW A THICK BACK BONE AND STOP BEING SCARED!!!

Posted at 7:15 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by HumanNature

All I can say to you is WOW just WOW.

OJ never beat his wife in public.

Charlie Sheen's wife had witnesses because it happened at a houseparty and when the police came he never denied hitting her. LOL just WOW

HumanNature

Posted at 7:18 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by Dani

REMEMBER THIS!!!

YOU NEVER BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT YOU READ OR HEAR ON GOSSIP SITE!!!

TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT!!

WHEN THE DA/POLICE RELEASE THE FACTS OF THE CASE, YOU CAN BET THEY HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE TO CHARGE YOU WITH A CRIME OR NOT!!!

THEY ARE GATHERING EVIDENCE, INFORMATION AND FACTS!!!

JUSTICE IS SLOW AND BLIND BUT IT WILL PREVAILED!!!

EVER HEARD THERE ARE 3 SIDES TO A STORY???

HIS, HER AND GOD!!!!

areyoukiddingme

You people are hopeless. The rest of the world is right.... we are a bunch of ignorant, celebrity-worshipping, materialistic, lacking in any real substance, misogynistic, self-serving, xenophobes. You've proven it. I truly had didn't realize how bad it was until now.

Nothing but excuses for your hero. Nothing but conspiracy theories aginst the dreaded "Russian whore". Nobody here sees a pattern? So shallow. Think a little deeper, people.

StarryStarryNight

radaroffline is just about as reliable as oink$sana.

geewhiz

If everything is lies and fabricated then please explain to me why the LAPD, Child Services, the D.A., and all these attornies and such are wasting so much time with this case and allowing this to carry on for so long? Would you please? Wasting all this time and money and damaging your hero's reputation each and every day, why???

Posted at 7:18 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by Dani
****************************************

I think when it involves children and abuse, every case has to be investigated thoroughly. Just because they are taking time to do a careful job doesn't mean there is a valid case. It's like Mel's extortion case being investigated by the Sheriff's Dept. Doesn't mean it is a failproof case. They still need to take time to go through all the evidences.

I'll be very, very surprised is the text is real too. If it is, like another poster said, the judge must have been a fool to give Gibson shared custody despite this so called "confession of abuse" text evidence.

jz

OK, A pediatrician would not be who a normal adult calls for a medical appointment. Makes me question if she knows this pediatrician on a personal level and the pediatrician would lie for her. Has to be a reason she would go see one. And don't say because it is her kids Dr., because no normal person would do that. Second, her nanny is shared with her dentist? Again, makes me question on what level she knows her dentist. More than just tooth work obviously.

StarryStarryNight

how did she know this pediatrician? did she let her fingers do the walking in the yellow pages?

i'll believe something coming from the oink$ana camp after le has proved it to be true.

kickaboo

73 She pushed his buttons on the phone, where as endangering her children and herself, while recording him to extort money. She leaked those photos and tapes, no one else did it but her. She endangered her children, sending a bad message to abused victims to do the same. How foolish is that? Do you know how many women would get seriously hurt or killed by pushing someone that hard? There is something wrong with this woman too. Normal mothers do not extort for money or exploit their children publicly like that when the JUDGE said to SEAL back in June.
When she hasn't followed the court's rules (telling judge about prior agreement) and orders from day 1, no...I don't believe her either. That doesn't mean I believe him entirely either. But you Dani, are sure to convict. Tell us, do you work for ROL or Oksana? Accusing regular posters of working for Gibson, of being paid? I seen where are you are gleefully trying to get caught up since you got your husband out the door, did you once stop consider how women copying Oksana's ruthless manipulating and button pushing could result in their death? Extorting is fun, huh?
Oksana is completely innocent in all this? Don't think so. Oksana has played a dangerous game all her life of using men, then discarding them. getting pregnant only with the rich and famous, a master manipulator. Don't make her a role model for women. She's the last person that should be held up and cheered. And neither should Gibson. Baby Lucia should have her own lawyer, that's a fact. Break the cycle of abuse on both sides.

HumanNature

Sqiggy

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ABUSED OR WITNESS SOMEONE BEING ABUSE????

ABUSE HAPPENS EVERYDAY ALL AROUND THE WORLD TO WOMEN, MEN AND CHILDREN!!!!

THESE CELEBRITIES ARE JUST HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU AND ME!!!

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THAT THEY HAVE MONEY AND WE DON'T!!!

CHARLIE SHEEN'S WIFE CALLED 911 AND REPORTED IT, RIGHT THEN AND THERE!!!

SHE DID THE RIGHT THING!!!

AS FAR AS NICOLE SIMPSON CONCERN SHE KEPT GOING BACK BELIEVING OJ WOULD CHANGE!!

IT COST NICOLE, HER LIFE!!!

THIS IS A TEACHABLE MOMENT FOR EVERYBODY!!!

CALL 911 REGARDLESS, REPORT IT AND BUT THE SB IN JAIL!!!

AND NEVER, NEVER, NEVER TAKE THAT SB BACK!!!

michele

MG: Oksana, I wasn't safe for you last night. I spent two hours with a therapist today and have regained some perspective. What I'm telling you know if I am safe & would like to come by and make amends to you, sascha and Lucia. I won't stay just let you say your peace and I'll say mine. Let me know if it's alright!

MG: Or if it's not.

MG: Let me know either way.

MG: Yes or no.

MG: It's important that I apologize to sascha before he goes.

MG: Please respond one way or another.

OG: I have two broken front teeth and a concussion. I can not c u today, I'm hurting. U can apologize to Sacha some other time.

MG. Did you get them fixed yet?

MG: When can I see you?

MG: I need to see you this evening & then I promise I'll leave you alone
for as long as you want

MG: If only for 10 minutes.

MG: Please.

this is fishy. if she knew she suffered a concussion that night why did she wait for two days to see a pediatrician that wasnt even her childrens doctor?

i call bulls**t

HumanNature

Posted at 7:31 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by areyoukiddingme

AMEN!!!!

V

I found a very interesting article about Oskana... May help explain why Timothy Dalton is saying ZIP. Hope TMZ does some digging to uncover whether the claim hubby1(the young Russian college student she married at 19) did have a drug problem back then or if Oskana made it up.

BReasonable

The pattern is that she lies, gets caught, then tells more lies, gets caught, more lies.

Dani

Radar will not post fake text messages without checking the source they came from or they can be sued. They checked the source. They are legit and it's really sad how you all are still convinced a victim of abuse is lying becuase the attacker is a movie star and director....Mel Gibson. As if, he's God or something. What makes this man so special and above the law? It's really sad and sick and again, like OJ. The police coming for domestic abuse calls and shooting the breeze and talking football with him instead of taking the charges serious. Maybe, a woman would be alive today. The passes we give certain members of socity because of their status or money is sickening and disgracful and when this unfolds, I hope you are ashamed of yourselves but, sadly I somehow doubt you will. Even then you'll claim he was set-up and is innocent. Even if and when Mel admits it himself you'll still find excuses for him. This is our society?!? Wow, just wow. I'm so glad you are not in my circle of friends or family. So glad!