Rachel Uchitel's New Crush -- Dr. Drew

7/19/2010 4:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel won't just be fighting the urge to pop pills on "Celebrity Rehab" ... she'll also be fighting the urge to keep her hands off her latest crush, Dr. Drew Pinsky.

0719_rachel_dr_drew_getty_ex
In fact, we've learned -- it's Rachel's infatuation with Drew that led to her decision to do the reality show.

Sources tell us after Rachel initially turned down "Rehab" -- Dr. Drew wanted a personal sit-down to change her mind ... and she only agreed to the meeting because she says she has a mad crush on him.

So, now Drew has Rachel where he wants her ... and Rachel's got Drew right where she wants him.

Rehab just got way more complicated.

gigi

That is kinda funny. She is willing to appear as an addict on tv just because she has a crush on Dr. Drew, and the addiction would be hooking up with married men.

KZinmetry

WHOOOOO CARES!!!!

who dat

"I'd love to know what his wife is thinking right now!" Are you kidding Drew can't make any move without asking his wife first, he's a *****. Just ask Carolla.

SuzyCreamCheese

Hope Dr Drew has the 10 Million to pay off this skank!
I hope he opts for the full body condom. I wouldn't touch that bad boob job and fake nose for all the money in the world.

Waldo Von Brewski

I sure hope that Dr. Drew is careful not to share any personal secrets or leave x-rated voice mails or text messages to America's #1 home wrecker. David "Bones" Borenauz learned the hard way when Rachel held a press conference and posted his text messages on the Internet.

Rachel has Gloria Allred's phone number tattooed on her arm.

Rachel is BAD NEWS. She CANNOT be trusted to keep her mouth shut. There is no way I would go near her, even If I was single.

KAM

ISN'T HE MARRIED TOO?????

Seriously...what is wrong w/ this BIMBO???

Violette-Blue

I just thought about this. I love Janice ****inson. The woman is a nut case, but speaks her mind openly and freely. I seriously hope she gives Rachel Hochitel a piece of her mind. I will watch the show just to see Janice tell her off. :)

Tarna

What a state our society is in when having no ethics makes you money...

ralph

Celebrity Apprentice is too competitive to just step into. Even Brett Michaels had years of experience in the musical entertainment business and a few season on another reality show. The musicians last season were really talented.

Andolini

haHaHa..didn't know she and ADDITION other than D*cks...Dr Drew..what are you thinking??she isn't your golden cow..just a sow!!! damn you guys used to like the show think I'LL bow out this season..

boobymanz

They probably already ****ed. Dr. Drew strikes me as being one of those unprofessional *******s who would **** one of his female patients. He's always given me that vibe. There's something about him I don't like. The same way I feel about him was the same way I felt about Tiger Woods. I couldn't put my finger on it until last year. He was a dishonest manwhore. Dr. Drew strikes me as being a fake person wearing a mask just like Tiger did.

I EFFIN' HATE RACHEL UCHITEL

**** this bitch..Dr.Drew, you have way more important people in life than this piece of ****...Rachel you are a slut, whore, cheap & fame seeker bitch...you will burn in hell..I will make sure to punch you in the face if I see you anywhere...I hate you!!! You're delusional and put away the botox...You skank!...what kinda man would fall for you when you look like a man yourself...delusional and absolutely disgusting..Have some respect for yourself.."CLOSE YOUR LEGS TO MARRIED MEN" Nini Leaks... Dr.Drew don't fall for this bitch at all...You have a family and reputation to look after and only douche bags would sleep with this bitch

crippler

I hope his underwear is on tight, she's a hoover, I say there comeing off!

Lane2010

For half a million bucks...I'd have a crush on him...TOO!!!!

Barbara

Looks to me like they are trying to create some extra drama to get more viewers.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments