Robert Shapiro

Quits Lindsay Lohan!

7/20/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Bob Shapiro informed the judge in Lindsay Lohan's case, he's no longer representing her.

0712_Lyndsay_Robert_ex_getty
It is unclear who will represent Lindsay tomorrow when she turns herself in.

We do not know why Shapiro has left the case.  He said publicly he would represent Lindsay only if she agreed to jail and followed his instructions.

Interestingly, Shawn Chapman Holley never signed the substitution of attorney form last Friday to get out of the case. So Shawn may be on the hook.

We're told tomorrow is going to be crazy!

0708_lohan_footer_55

JayVegas

TMZ is now displayed on my 60" in the den through the Wii. What if I miss something and don't get to do my shot??

ó|ó

so she threw a fit in front of him, yelling she has no problems with drinking or drugging, yelling she wont go to jail, breaking down when she saw the man who can get murderers off the hook cannot keep her out of jail, he walked away, this girl has no respect for anyone, her parents never taught her anything,

now she is going to ask for more time to find a lawyer who can help her, she will be lead to jail kicking and screaming, big big drama, she should have been jail in 2007, this has dragged on for so long lindsay thought she almost got away with it

get real

Did he really Quit??? Maybe he wanted a Retainer up front and she cried Poor Mouth again........ Nothing is Free Lilo...........

brook

baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha... as sad as it is to admit im ****ing loving this... all she has to do is nap alot read and journal all of 22 days... make tons of cash for all the post jail interviews.... what a dumb bitch....lol
SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP!!!!

Horndog

This story is already affecting overseas financial markets. Oh the humanity!

dee

MY MY MY HOW PATHETIC SHE IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE NO SUBSTANCE EXCEPT DRUGS. SHE IS A HAS BEEN, WE FINALLY GOT PARIS, NICOLE, BRITNEY OFF THE RADAR NOW WEN WILL LL GO AWAY MORE IMPORTANT THING IN THE WORLD THAT WHEN SHES GOING TO JAIL WILL SHE GO TO JAIL AND CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT 60 MINUTES HAD A SPECIAL ON SUNDAY NITE ABOUT HER, MUST BE A SLOWWWWWWWWWWW NEWS DAY AND I ASSUME ALL OUR PRECIOUS MEN HAVE LEFT THE WAR NOW THEIR IS A STORY.

Mystique

I got the feeling that Lindsay is still refusing to go to jail tomorrow in the morning. Police will arrest her if she dont comply judge's orders. I bet! cause she is nervous wreck, still in denial. she will be on the news all day long... =0

StarryStarryNight

Loserhan, say hello to your cell. Cell, say hello to Loserhan.

maggie

maybe i should start popping my popcorn now....this is great.

TRUTH OR DARE

QUITE HONESTLY LINDSEY NEEDS TO GET SPONSOR. GO TO COURT. DEAL WITH WHAT GOT HER THERE AND MOVE OUT OF SLEEZY-WOOD. SHE NEEDS A CHANGE OF LIFE-STYLE....AND TO GET AWAY FROM ALL THE LITTLE LOCAL CRACK-HOLES....AND... DOPE HEADS...THAT CALL THEMSELVES
HER FRIENDS........I AM TALKING FROM XPERIENCE.....I WAS HER....4 YRS AGO... IF I COULD DO SO COULD YOU GIRL....

ChorizoSupreme

With the two useless parents that she has, her life is completely hopeless. Her poor self-entitled mind has no clear grasp of the real world. Please, keep this family from further reproducing.

StarryStarryNight

This really is something else. He could handle representing a double murderer azzhole but not Loserhan.

InformationTrafficker

I heart Shawn Chapman Holley. Intelligent, qualified and thorough....

She's Lindsay's best (and only) hope.

Joe Blow

I'm with you guys (except for the delusional few who think Lie-ho is a saint and can do no wrong and is the victim here)....the next 24 hours are going to be CRAZY and I've got the popcorn ready to go!

Please stop it Kooky

I am wondering if since the police were at the sober house, if maybe she hasn't already turned herself in to avoid the media.. It is a possibility.. What I would like to know, is why is most people anxious to see a young beautiful talented person, lose.. This is someone's life here.. All this reminds me of what people and the media did to MJ. Makes me sick.. Lindsey I hope you find the peace you need to get your life together. Even if it means no more Hollywood.. God Bless you in your trials and tribulations..