Robert Shapiro

Quits Lindsay Lohan!

7/20/2010 4:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Bob Shapiro informed the judge in Lindsay Lohan's case, he's no longer representing her.

0712_Lyndsay_Robert_ex_getty
It is unclear who will represent Lindsay tomorrow when she turns herself in.

We do not know why Shapiro has left the case.  He said publicly he would represent Lindsay only if she agreed to jail and followed his instructions.

Interestingly, Shawn Chapman Holley never signed the substitution of attorney form last Friday to get out of the case. So Shawn may be on the hook.

We're told tomorrow is going to be crazy!

0708_lohan_footer_55

always

lollll This is getting better then a soap opera. Can't wait till tomorrow.

anonymous

Tomorrow is going to be WILD & BERSERK. I heard she is planning on running.

StarryStarryNight

HOT DOGS! PEANUTS! POPCORN! SODA! COLD BEER!

Can I interest anyone in snacks??

CrowBite

OMG, I'm loving it. She is so going to jail tomorrow. Not even OJ's lawyer could get her out of it. The utter denial is beautiful. Tomorrow is going to be FANTASTIC for watching the drama as she either surrenders, or more like it, is hauled in.

Chia

What an absolute idiot she is. She needs to get away from her "family" and "friends" and get help.

This place she was in was a joke. No real rehab would have allowed visitors like that.

StarryStarryNight

TMZ WILL have cameras there right???

Hey, I'll wave at y'all during the slow-speed chase. Y'all know that's where this is headed. My Bronco and I are going to drive her azz right to the lockup.

Catherine Malllory

It looks as though Ms. Lohan does not have an attitude of cooperation in regards to tommorows proceedings.

REALLY LINSDAY, THIS IS BECOMING BEYOND ABSURD.
ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO SEND SWAT IN WITH TEAR GAS?
HOW MUCH MORE IS IT GOING TO TAKE BEFORE YOU REALIZE YOU HAVE LOST IT?
damn it GIRL!

Louis

WOW!!...tomorrow morning's gonna be VERY interesting. 8:30am(PST) everybody.

CrowBite

You know, I'm ashamed to admit this, but I'll be severely disappointed if she surrenders with dignity tomorrow. Let's hope TMZ is there in all her drugged-out melt down glory. If we're lucky, her mom will throw a few punches at the photogs. I need more than popcorn - where are the sour patch kids?

Mystique

LMAO alicia! I cant wait tomorrow will be big day!

Janet

She's gonna hide in Kim K's a@@. . . if Grandma Kris o.k.'s it.

not me

This is better than a Lifetime movie. Looking forward to watching tomorrow...

G.R.

HAH. That is bad. Not even he wants to deal with her. Way to go Shapiro!!!
I hope tomorrow ends with a police car chase and LiLo jumping to her death off a bridge.

Brewster

You think she'd be running to jail!!!! Sure she can't wait for the cavity search from the female jailer!!!! Lilo do yourself a favor and go to jail. Go to rehab, clean up and get sober!! If you don't you'll be the next celebrity in the obituaries!!!!!!!

StarryStarryNight

She really thinks she can get out of going to jail.