Ice-T

Blames Arrest on 'Punk B*tch Rookie Cop'

7/20/2010 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ice-T just blasted the cop who arrested him this morning in New York City -- calling the officer a "punk b*tch rookie cop" who "made the arrest of his bullsh*t career today."

0720_Ice_T_getty_bn_02
The rapper posted the message to his Twitter twenty minutes ago -- and even published the NYPD officer's last name and badge number.

According to T's Twitter, the officer told him, "I know who you are and I don't give a f*ck!"

As TMZ first reported, Ice got pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt ... and was then placed under arrest for allegedly driving on a suspended license. He was processed and then released.

UPDATE: Ice-T now claims he was not driving on a suspended license -- according to his Twitter -- calling the allegation a "lie."

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Stiv

Too bad he and the cop didn't kill each other in a fit of rage. Two of the biggest representatives of ******* behavior dead.

Lawrence

To me it's really simple. You can be as gangster as you want to be around anyone else, but don't **** with the police (I'm not saying you don't have rights) and most of the time they won't **** with you or at least **** you over and I'm black.

girlygirlymormor

ice t arrested in jersey man did'nt he go to rehab with mike tyson and the same broad he was walking with strip with him in front of Mike, with a thug on he is a pimp AND she is a hoe! it was a probally a prostitution charge. riding his whores around to tricks. she rides **** for a living. Stop riding my ****n' back ice t

vin dizzle

i personally dont think he was angry with the cop for doing his job rather the cop being a lil verbally abusive and not showing respect to him by saying i dont give a **** who u are . personally if a cop told me that id be a lil upset as well at leat T didnt pop in a old song he made back in the day bout cops that caused some controversy

Jack

On your TMZ TV show Saturday night you mentioned his cop situation was over a 2 year old insurance lapse. Not sure if it was NY, but your "worker" was wrong. He could not have just been let go with an appearance ticket. In NY State anyway, they take that real seriously. It happened to me, and it was a Motor Vehicle mistake, it turned out. I was handcuffed, taken to a local upstate hick police department, it was as if I was found with Guns and Crack. They had to wake up a judge who happened to know my landlord, and THEN gave me an appearance ticket. My car was towed, and I was given a "courtesy" ride home. We can thank ambulance chasing lawyers for these stupid insurance laws. You know in Texas there is no car insurance? I'd live there, but I can't even take the heat for two months in NY.

jerry towe

that's bull**** man ****ing with ice like that you pigs are you pigs crazy or dumm as hell ice the cooliest man on the planet you pigs needed a life and a real ****ing JOB / pig's are meant to turn in to bacon and pork chop **** you pig's i wish i was in that car wow i would have went to jail and no for a ticket and you m.f.er that post those fake ass ***et ass comment real reconize real get a life too .

jerry towe

what's that punk cop's name i am coming to ny

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10