Ice-T

Blames Arrest on 'Punk B*tch Rookie Cop'

7/20/2010 1:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ice-T just blasted the cop who arrested him this morning in New York City -- calling the officer a "punk b*tch rookie cop" who "made the arrest of his bullsh*t career today."

0720_Ice_T_getty_bn_02
The rapper posted the message to his Twitter twenty minutes ago -- and even published the NYPD officer's last name and badge number.

According to T's Twitter, the officer told him, "I know who you are and I don't give a f*ck!"

As TMZ first reported, Ice got pulled over for not wearing a seatbelt ... and was then placed under arrest for allegedly driving on a suspended license. He was processed and then released.

UPDATE: Ice-T now claims he was not driving on a suspended license -- according to his Twitter -- calling the allegation a "lie."

Truth

TOTAL DOUCHE BAG!!!!!!!!! WHAT A HAS BEEN Z-LIST RAPPER WHO THINKS HE'S STILL FAMOUS. BUT I PLAY A COP ON TV NOT IN REAL LIFE!!!!!!! STUPID ASS MORON IS GUILTY. SO THE ROOKIE COP DIDNT MAKE **** UP. HMMMM.

cici

Moron. You are no better than anybody else. Pay your fine idiot.

BW

What a dumb ass, who does he think he is?

Cliff

Great comments from most of you.

I'm sure the "rookie" cop is pretty young and had zero idea of who he was dealing with, nor did he care.

Just STFU, Ice-T. Whining pile of dung.

April

Wow, sound like some of you have "issues" with cops. Bottom line, he broke the law, two of them actually. Own your mistakes and get over it!

Artrina

Time to arrest IceT for threatening an officer. He's no better than the rest of us, but it seems HE thinks he is.

jsd80

Ahh come on t we all know you the bitch. Hell coco looks more man than you bitch.

sickofthis

hey mightymad, jokes on youmoron. Look it up, that is the law. driving on a suspended is automatic ticket to jail. I should know, been there done that. LOL a ticket. I wish it hasnt been a ticket for YEARS.

Nunya

First let me say..Angel, you are a RACIST PIECE OF ****! You can make a comment w/o being racial.

Ice T got what he deserved. He thinks he's above the law because he's a washed up rapper turned actor? If you can pay your wife's plastic surgery bills on time you can pay your dam insurance!

Sin D

Love ya T, but ya broke the law...shut the f#@k up.Welcome to reality.

jaye

Hahahahahaaaaaa! Ok I think Ice-T is full of himself all of the time. So unless the cop was reprimanded ( which means he broke some rule) he's done his job. Next time he'll make sure his belt is buckled and he has a valid license. That cop might have saved his life lmao. To twitter about it in that way was childish. Hasn't he got better things to do like wax coco's butt?

Yak

Who's the punk b***h? You're the one who got arrested dumba$$ plus your real name is Tracy. Uh, correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that a girls name? Wow, Tracey you're so "gangsta". Now go sip some ice tea like the girlieman you are.

Rourke

Last time I checked, driving with out a license, and not wearing your seat belt IS AGAINST THE LAW. I would also think sending out a text calling the police officer names, would really score him points with the NYPD, and future law enforcement stops. Way to go Jack ass.

BallaBlocka

Maybe the cop was mad, because he was listening to Cop Killer when he pulled him over, LOL.....

BarryOhhh!

I think it’s fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two, that the NYPD acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were an actor; and, number three, what I think we know separate and apart from this incident is that there’s a long history in this country of Afri can-Americans and Latinos being stopped by law enforcement disproportionately, that’s just a fact. Let's all have a beer with Joe.