Snooki -- I'm Off Strike!

7/20/2010 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Jersey Shore" strike is quickly coming to an end -- TMZ has learned Snooki has reached a deal with producers in which she will score, "substantially more money than before."

0720_snookie_getty_ex

A source involved in the negotiations tells us a deal was struck late last night -- and Snooki is thrilled to death with the terms.

As far as the money goes, the source wouldn't tell us an exact amount, but noted, "Definitely great compensation."

We're told Snooki will get back to shooting the show in the next day or two.

FruitSalad

BUTTER FACE ALL THE WAY !

Kathy

Wow im never watching MTV again. This thing is soooooo gross. I would pay big money to see her get punched in the face again it would make a vast improvement. Just in case snookie douchebag is reading this vast is better or big improvement you ugly dirt face

Kathy

I'm seriously disturbed by this and how MTV can pay this thing money for being such a douche bag. I can't stand IT this thing needs to go away. Why are people watching this show you become more of an idiot each time you watch this crap show. Come on people stop the madness. Look at Its face who doesn't want to punch it in the face. This is the reason the USA is a joke. This thing is paid money to be a jackass and teachers get paid **** and funding is cut for good productive programs. WTF

Tammy

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I'm so glad I don't watch this show I've only seen these people on TV here and there lets hope the ratings go down and they get rid of these people.

gross!

What a disgusting little orange retarded pig! What kind of s*** bags watch this show? Is that troll actually making big $$? What a joke! Everyone on that show is orange trash!

Franklin

i don't get it..why is she even earning money? i mean who pays her cause she's so ugly she don't deserve the fame or money

CriticAl

MTV is really wasting money. They've only shown one season so far, and people are already tired of the JS cast. Paying big money for a 3rd season is a bad investment.

It's not even a good show. Quite typical of trash reality. The one interesting part was Snooki getting KTFO, and they wouldn't even show it!

poison

she iz sooo f**kin ugly!!!

WaxOnWaxOff

This program as well as many other so-called "reality" programs are anything but reality. They hire a bunch of airhead, steroid bound, oompa loompas, and give them money to act like a bunch of total idiots and there are people out there that actually watch this garbage? I am absolutely amazed at the sheer lack of common sense in those that not only watch, but idolize these freaks. Who in their right mind would call himself "The Situation" or the queen oompa loompa who calls herself "Snooki". Freaks,one and all. And I never thought I would see anything more repulsive than Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt... Jesus, was I ever wrong...

tessa

What kind of people watch that crap?! Ick!

3Storms

What does she do to deserve more money? Her "show" is just her bar-hopping and acting like a slut.

Muppet

Shame, I was hoping they would all be fired and I'd never have to see another picture or article about them anywhere. :(

3Storms

I'd only agree to give her a raise if she takes a punch in every episode.

Bee

"Snooki -- I'm Off Strike!"

Let's hope someone 'strikes' a match around these d-bags. They would all go up in flames instantly!

Lilwing

I dont mean any harm but doesnt this picture of her resemble the original grinch in the grinch who stole christmas??? Just an orange looking grinch...lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments