Snooki -- I'm Off Strike!

7/20/2010 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The "Jersey Shore" strike is quickly coming to an end -- TMZ has learned Snooki has reached a deal with producers in which she will score, "substantially more money than before."

0720_snookie_getty_ex

A source involved in the negotiations tells us a deal was struck late last night -- and Snooki is thrilled to death with the terms.

As far as the money goes, the source wouldn't tell us an exact amount, but noted, "Definitely great compensation."

We're told Snooki will get back to shooting the show in the next day or two.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

crissyleigh8

these people bitch and moan about makeing 30,000 an eps. when the normal person is struggling to even make 30,000 and YEAR! what a joke. and on top of that they wanted 200% more pay, wtf is wrong with these people. i would be so happy making 360...,000 for a month or two outta my life.(30,000x12)you work 3 or 4 days a week if you can even call it work. And then on top of it they get a portion of the profit, that anything with this show makes. I think they should have just got a new cast. would have been better. these people are stupid, and all they do is bitch and moan about much there life sucks. boo freaking who.

Vanny

Wow, the leaders of the Free World - and this is the type of television that have become cool? These people are getting paid for this? It's disgusting. No wonder these recessions happen, when idiots at MTV put on shows about Idiots who do nothing spectactular, while other idiots at home watch and enjoy this... Great country! Don't worry about the poor, you just keep going on strike to get more money for being a douche. I am sure your free rides will be over soon anyway.

Jason

What a ugly little orange troll. Not worth a dime of the money MTV pays. When did MTV become so desperate?

Barbie

I love the show and I love Snooki even though Sammi is my Fav stop the hate Imean put the hate into the oil spill or somthing .....

Loni

snooki is an ugly fat bitch...I swear I would do a better job acting than she does...

whatev

her face is SO gross! i can't believe these people don't realize how foolish they look when they over-tan like that. that thick eye make-up and her smug smirk don't help either.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5