« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

World Cup Stud

In Bikini Battle

... with His GF

7/21/2010 4:02 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Argentinian soccer stud Lionel Messi -- one of the best strikers on the planet -- showed off his world cup ... in an itty bitty mankini in Cancun on Wednesday.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson

Messi cooled off in the water with his similarly dressed girlfriend.

The couple that shares bathing suits together, stays together.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ozzie X

TMZ you should have cropped the photo and gotten the pale skinned dude out of the photo.

itsMeAgain

LOL...i'm a happily married heterosexual but i gotta agree with one of the female poster here..yea she has a nice a**...
LOL..i had to look at it a few times myself, wow. i look fabulous myself but..i gotta go work on my a**!

as for the guy...i am surprised cuz those soccer players are soooo nicely well built. they have muscles..six packs...they don't usually look soft and plushy but hard and firm.
he better get in the gym!

Amy

Men should not wear tight little things like that unless they look (exactly) like David Beckham....and he DOES NOT!

David

" I've never understood this European/South American thing about men in the teenie kini swim suits. You see old guys, fat guys, handicapped guys, all guys from those Continents wearing this stuff. Someone from there please explain it to us apparently de cultured North Americans. Please?
Posted at 12:31 PM on Jul 21, 2010 by Q

Q, I have also noticed for years that even wealthy,famous,older European women ALWAYS wear a bikini even though they definitely shouldn't. I think it's because they aren't as obsessed as we are about our looks. "
________________________________________________________________

ROFL it's funny because European girls are always hotter than American girls..I'm moving to Europe.

Jane

I don't know why TMZ thinks he is a stud. He looks puny to me.

Ehécatl

Grow up, you dumbasses.

His suit is not that small. There are a lot briefer models he could have chosen. Only puritanical American men, terrified of their bodies, wear suits so big they look like clown pants.

He is not flabby and out of shape. He´s in shape. You people are used to looking at body builders on steroids, while this guy is a real athlete.

Yes, he is pale but soccer players usually don't play soccer naked in the sunlight all day. You want him to have a fake tan and look orange like Snookie? If he took his shirt off all the time he´d be useless Matthew McConnaghy not a world-class soccer player.

GROW UP.

Ismail

Thats not Kim!?! Oh ****! No it isn't. Messi! Leave the "Bikini Cladness" to your woman! She is what the world wants to see, believe me!

Superman

She looks Argentinian. He doesn't.

John

In the words of Al Pacino "GRREAT ASS"

Georgia Bulldog

My goodness, that is a pretty "moon"! I would crawl 20 miles across a desert, in 120-degree weather, just to hear her fart over a walkie-talkie! Good lawd!

He stands out like a turd in a punch bowl! Of course, I'm pretty pale myself!

none

who is she ?

billybob

That dude has the body of a twelve year old girl. Nice tan casper milk toast

nycsep

OMG. This chick has the best ass I've ever seen - and I'm a woman. I have a good one but now that I see what a real ass looks like, I would call mine pathetic. I'd love to give her buns a big squeeae and I'm not a lesbian. I might convert for her though

Georgia Bulldog

Fififi, nobody cares about your specials! Only thing we care about is lookin' at that special arse!

leo

proportion matters, not size. Kim K & Coco's butts are just huge & grotesque. Butt oo Messi's girl is great.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments