Julianne Hough:

I Thought Seacrest

Was Gay!

7/22/2010 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a reason it took Ryan Seacrest such a long time to score a date with his new girlfriend Julianne Hough -- she thought she lacked the proper equipment ... genitally speaking.

072210_julianne_ryan_getty
Our spies in North Carolina tell us Hough was in town for her birthday dinner at a Morton's steak house the other night with a bunch of friends ... and at one point during the meal, she was asked, "How did you and Ryan get together?"

Julianne responded, "He was after me since I was 18 ... he totally wasn't my type ... I thought he was gay."

But Hough continued, "After a few years, he was persistent ... so I went out with him on a date and I realized how much I liked him."

We're told Ryan and Julianne have been together for a couple of months.

Seacrest ... out?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Cartman

I guess he wants a beard.

bmull

Everyone thought he was gay. Maybe there's a reason for that. Then again honey just enjoy the ride.

fredsdead

Looks like she applied makeup with a trowel.

Supposed Seacrest's manager struck a deal with Hough. Um. Hough romantic?

netrek

"He was after me since I was 18" umm that is sick. What's with all these rich hollywood men wanting teenage girlfriends and the dudes are in their 40s or 50s or 60s! SICK!

playmore

Another money grubin' skank.....Ryan is gay, why put himself through this? Call Adam Lambert and start munchin' that pillow Ryan.

Beau

I just thought and still do think he is wierd. Let's see, 18 and 31, now 22 and 35. If he's not gay, he a dirty 'old' man. Let's see, wierd, arrogant, and not even cute. What is she thinking?

HumanNature

I thought he was GAY TOO!!!

Wallycrawler

No Flip'n Way Is Ryan Seacrest Bang'n Her!?!? Now her brother... That I Believe!

Louise

I thought Seacrest was gay too! Maybe she's a good beard. Poor girl!

RealityBites

I think she's a mormon so she wouldn't be doing anyone....

electriczipper

that means when she was 12 he was like 25,now its okay,back then he would be in jail..go figure ,,and he is gay

k

She's not dumb...she knows he can move her career forward.
She probably is already planning her exit strategy.

kas

Julianne is an amazing dancer but singing is not her talent so I say go for it Julianne ... enjoy it while it lasts

k

duh....you go girl!...I mean Ryan!

judi

they make a cute couple. theirs kids will be cute and not to mention rich as hell

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments