Justin Bieber -- Eenie Meenie Miny Lambo

7/21/2010 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Just like any other 16-year-old international pop sensation, Justin Bieber spent his Tuesday running errands in his brand new car ... a $200,000 Lamborghini Gallardo.

0921_media_removed_britney

With his friend Sean Kingston in the passenger seat, Bieber went on a Fro Yo run at an L.A. Pinkberry location.

Wonder if the Bieb let Sean eat in the car?

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Daphine

Jeez guys, calm down. Its not his car, its Diddy's. He was visiting in LA so Diddy let him borrow it. I read it off another website that is WAY more reliable than TMZ. He's not wasting money or anything so everyone needs to just calm down and not talk so much **** about him.

Sonya

justin bieber is so hot my bff went to see backstage she gave him my phone number cuz it was my birthday on the 22nd she went to see him at the midstate fair im texting him right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jblover4sho

Are you a Justin Bieber fan? If so, would you like to win free VIP concert tickets? Just go or click this link and follow the steps you need to do to win those VIP passes.

lilly

hi justin bieber i very love you and i whant you to take my email lillypopgirl_2010@hotmail.com

jblover4sho

if u guys wuld like 2 win free VIP tickets for u and a friend go 2 this link http://koiniclub.com/ref/C-3-80050476

keyslammer

Why does this kid always lick his lips? (KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN?) He is ALWAYS licking his lips. I can't stand to watch him, literally, I can't STAND it. Yeah, I bet that's prime friendship material riding along. Kind of reminds me of Beaver and a black Larry Mondello. Just a couple more years and we won't have to look or listen to him anymore. He'll be gone POOF and we won't see him for 30 years, until he's selling his greatest hits on an infomercial.

RAVEN

HI JUSTIN I LOVE U AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE U FOREVER AND

EVER

Olivia

i love justin bieber! if u do to then ur going to want to join bieberfever.com! and follow @catchjbfever on twitter if u have one!!

Edward

Sean Kingston looks like Kirby from the suite life on deck

Deni

wow most of yall writing comments on here r very rude...ya he is 16 and so am i and who cares if he has a lambo ! he deserved it and worked for it aparrently u ddnt c all the work he put in into who he is now..and tht just shows ur jealous cuz a 16 yr old has one and yall dont...he is going to be famous for a long time..he has very loyal fans and i happen to be one of them...think before u speak....go to youtube.......type in justin bieber.......and u will see WHY people love him.......btw he has 5MILLION followers on twitter o ya ....noone likes him....ya rite....BIEBER FEVER!!!! <3 u JB dnt listen to tha haters.

thaisha

omg i want him to take me in a ride in that carr( thats my dream car) =D

DrawArainbow

@Dee your not his mom damnn! MESSAGE FOR HATERSZZZ: DRAW A RAINBOWWW!

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8