Not All Kardashian Butts Are Created Equal ...

7/21/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two hot sisters ... two great physiques ... one massive difference.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Yesterday, Kourtney Kardashian (left) took her booty out for a stroll in Cabo ... and unlike her little sister Kim (right), she managed to fit her entire ass into her swimwear.

Question is ...

Enough

Kim is fine from the waist up. From the waist down she's got elephantitis.

boz

So if having a disproportionately large ass is considered attractive, if Kim's ass were twice as large as it is now would that be even more attractive? Some think large breasts are sexy. Are basketball sized breasts sexy? Hell no.

magnolia

to me, that's just a fat frickin' ass.

rockyourworld

I like big butts and I cannot lie....

Ms. Bedah

why does she wear small suits on the ass... she's knows she has a big ass... why not just wear bigger bottoms... nobody wants to see your ass crack... lol
:o)

ladydove

All women I know ' with big butts; hate them..They try everything to shrink it..Kim's looks terrible. Is it real????

Hammer

It's about g*d d*mn time!

Popov

I see why kourtney is winning .....you either have to be gay or a chick to not think Kim's ass is the best thing since Vida's ass

truth hurts

I think the best thing about Kim's figure is her tiny waist. That's what makes her booty look so big :-) They're all gorgeous girls, just like Beautiful Beyonce and Juicy Jennifer Lopez. Go Girls!

Leprechaun1230

RE: the ass on the right: Must be jelly 'cause jam don't shake like that!!"
If the one on the right ever sat on your face you could freaking smother for God's sake.

SS

****WHO EVER THINKS THAT KIM'S ASS LOOKS GOOD, YOU HAVE THE WORST TASTE. THAT IS GROSS FAT

shan

I just said the same thing the other day on here! Kort is the OLDESTand by far has the best body pre and post baby. Kim is way over rated with her fat butt. THE OBAMA DECPTION Google it and watch it!

matt

Just one word. Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anon E Mouse

I love Kourtney.
Too bad she has horrible taste in men and friends and had a baby with that douchebag.
Now no decent man will ever want her now.

I swear they have the sleaziest friends.
That Jonathan guy and the rest are just s***my.

Say What

I think both are beautiful.. Kort has a body that small frame women aspire to have Kim on the other hand has a body that women with larger frames mostly black women would love to have. I have a small waist, a large hips and a big behind (thanks to squats) no amount diets and exercise will change how God built me. Call me fat and gross but also call me healthy and real