Not All Kardashian Butts Are Created Equal ...

7/21/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two hot sisters ... two great physiques ... one massive difference.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Yesterday, Kourtney Kardashian (left) took her booty out for a stroll in Cabo ... and unlike her little sister Kim (right), she managed to fit her entire ass into her swimwear.

Question is ...

D.D.

Kim has an absolutely beautiful face. And, there is not one ounce of cellulite on her backside. Her physique is not proportional, but that does not detract from her overall beauty.

Tray

I really dont care for these sisters at ALL...But people calling Kim fat??? Like really?? Her hips are a lil wide, yes. But Fat, NO. I have to take the time to remember who is mostly calling her fat in these comments.. White men (some) that tend to like there woman looking like 12 year old boys. And the woman I guess are just jealous. Remember having no curves is just ewwww.. skin and bones in swim suits (throw up). Her stomach is tight, top is tight too. Big butt thats all folks! I perfer mines which is way smaller, BUT fat she is not.

4ista4a

Just imagine that crack without bikini.....
DISGUSTING

judi

Her ass is gross.

johnny

butt lipo suction is an option. I wonder where the tube goes???
moo!!

johnny

How on earth did Kim get 29% of the vote???
I am amazed! Actually kinda glad. 29% less competition for nice booties!!

joe schmoe

does anyone know where I can get that orange bikini on Kortney, who designed it? I want one for my girl

seriously, I want to know for real

janis

It's bad enough we have to look at the fat butt cheeks hanging out but do we have to see the butt crack too?!! Kim's butt is discusting and she needs to keep it covered..she is not sexy...she has a pretty face but below the neck is gross!

Ron

i'd tap them both, and both at the same time would be even better. short with hips, tall and thin, who cares. both are attractive in their own way. just lose the rich bitch additude and bring them on over ;)

Meg

Kim has a large booty but it is not fat. Jennifer Lopez's backside did not become popular for nothing. A lot of men prefer big booty. However, I will say after watching Cloe and Courtney's show a couple of times, they all make me want to vomit. Giving each other bikini wax jobs?? GROSS Courtney milking herself for the baby while drunk...gross!

Mike

****ing kim's ass is like ****ing a bean bag chair and ****ing kourtney's ass is like ****ing a beanie baby

Lexy

All 3 sisters are pretty. And most women would kill to look like either of them. I like Kourtney's body the best though. Easier to find clothes that fit you etc. :)

Gianna Gamnbino

KIM K. HAS A NASTY BODY. SHE WEARS GIRDLES AND PADDING TO MAKE HER LOOK BETTER. UGLY LEGS,NO TONE AND SHORT! KOURTNEY IS MORE NATURALLY PRETTY.

Ruckus

I swear white guys are so weak. They get intimidated very easily. They know that you have to be a confident, capable man to handle a curvy body like Kim's. And, unfortunately for them, they're either emotionally insecure males or pedophiles in denial. Kim's ass is solid, not fat. If Kim were built like a ten year old boy with big tits they'd think she was the best thing since sliced bread.

White women aren't much better. They buy into the lie that hips, and a nice, firm ample butt is somehow disgusting. Wake up!!!!! It's natural. You're not supposed to be built like preteen boys. You're not supposed to fat, but you are supposed to be curvy in more areas than your breasts.

WTF

I'm sry but I could care less about Kim K... I'd f*** the s*** out of Kourtney....with her fine a**