Kate Major:

Michael Lohan

Threatened to Kill Me

7/22/2010 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Major told police Michael Lohan threatened to kill her, called her a "c**t" and kicked her in the face ... this according to a police report and formal complaint obtained by TMZ.

Threatened
According to Kate's complaint she says, "My fiance Michael Lohan came home while I was sleeping in a sofa chair.  He woke me up, yelling, 'Why didn't you pick up your cell phone, you stupid c**t.'"

Kate continues, "He then turned over the chair while I was still in it, tossing me to the floor.  I crawled to the other side of the room to get away from him.  He walked over to me, took his shoe off and kicked me in my face while I was still on the ground.  He stood over me and said, 'I'm going to go back to jail cause of you, cause I will kill you.'"

Kate says, "He said all of this to me cause he is afraid I'm going to leave him.  I am very afraid of him."

According to the police report, which parrots Kate's handwritten complaint, cops say,  "Minor swelling observed on [her] lip."

Major said when she fell out of the chair she bumped her head into the wall and body on the floor and complained of a cut lip, a sore left collarbone and a scraped right knee.

Michael says there was an argument but denied touching Kate.

UPDATE: Lohan is scheduled to appear in court on August 18 to be arraigned on harassment charges.

TMZgossip

a felon wants to visit someone in jail
hmmm... wouldnt that be against his own probation?
(not being allowed to consort with other criminals)

as for the alleged beating
I think it is to help name his new reality show...

"She can take a Kicking, and keep on licking!!!!"

Mr. Bate

Let the hog go! She's doing you a fcuking favor!

Kathy

Didn't this happen before with some other woman?

We need to go back to the old days when people were famous because they were talented, not because they do stupid things!

RIP

I think the mafia needs to whack both of these 2 idiots, Michael "I am only in it for money" Lohan and Kate "I have a face like Miss Piggy" Majors.

azlee

not another one! So you do a copycat or is this the real deal? Hollywood needs to get a grip.

zoolady

Facts about Domestic Violence:
-Somewhere in America a woman is battered, usually by her intimate partner, every 15 seconds.
-85% of domestic violence victims are women.
-Only approximately one-quarter of all physical assaults, one-fifth of all rapes, and one-half of all stalkings perpetuated against females by intimate partners are reported to the police.
-The most common reasons for not reporting domestic violence to police are that victims view the incident as a personal or private matter, they fear retaliation from their abuser, and they do not believe that police will do anything about the incident.
-On average more than three women a day are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in the United States.
-Boys who witness domestic violence are twice as likely to abuse their own partners and children when they become adults.
-The vast majority of domestic assaults are committed by men. Even when men are victimized, 10% are assaulted by another man. In contrast, only 2% of women who are victimized are assaulted by another woman.
OF LEGAL INTEREST:
-Following the Supreme Court's decision in 2000 to strike down the civil-rights provision of the Federal Violence Against Women Act (ruling that only states could enact such legislation), only two states in the country (Illinois and California) have defined gender-based violence, such as rape and domestic violence, as sex discrimination, and created specific laws that survivors can use to sue their perpetrators in civil court.
FOR HELP CALL: National Domestic Violence Hotline at 800-799-Safe (7233)

timid

Awww, I guess ML needs attention since his daughter has been grabbing the tabloid bottom feeding headlines. He seems like a big, desperate fool. Sleazy free PR stunt? Typical and typical of TMZ to take the bait. Slow news day. You know what? It may be that he thinks he is doing Mel a favor. Hey, Mel...I took the heat off you. Wanna give me some money - you owe me?

sw

The Loser & The Bimbo..it's all recycled reality trash!

Mindy

Man, this chick loves to hook up with D-list losers. First Jon Gosselin, and now Michael LOLhan??

justsaying

You aren't afraid of this guy lady. If you were either you wouldn't be staying with him or he wouldn't have a key to your home. The first time a woman is hit by a man she is a victim. The second and subsquent times, she's a willing participant.

raven

really? omg is this how the Lohan family is going to stay in the news while Lindsey is on her self-imposed vacation? i'm so sick of this family. waste of air and space.

monal

what did he expect from being engaged to a child who is old enough to be his daughter (the one currently sitting in jail)? and who else saw this coming? What a way to start a beautiful relationship!! This one will last FOREVER!!

monal

not to be mean... oh who am I kidding..

Looks like Kate has gained some Major weight. and not just talking about the douche Michael Lohan...

StarryStarryNight

i think dina and michael should get back together. they're perfect for each other.

Amtrak

The good news is, once he's arrested and put in jail we will no longer hear him spewing his "words of Truth, Glory and Sobriety" all over the place. Funny thing is, one of Lindsay's last tweets was, "he scares me" and Kate Major responded with "Grow up". I think Kate Major owes Lindsay an apology. LMAO

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments