Kate Major:

Michael Lohan

Threatened to Kill Me

7/22/2010 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Major told police Michael Lohan threatened to kill her, called her a "c**t" and kicked her in the face ... this according to a police report and formal complaint obtained by TMZ.

Threatened
According to Kate's complaint she says, "My fiance Michael Lohan came home while I was sleeping in a sofa chair.  He woke me up, yelling, 'Why didn't you pick up your cell phone, you stupid c**t.'"

Kate continues, "He then turned over the chair while I was still in it, tossing me to the floor.  I crawled to the other side of the room to get away from him.  He walked over to me, took his shoe off and kicked me in my face while I was still on the ground.  He stood over me and said, 'I'm going to go back to jail cause of you, cause I will kill you.'"

Kate says, "He said all of this to me cause he is afraid I'm going to leave him.  I am very afraid of him."

According to the police report, which parrots Kate's handwritten complaint, cops say,  "Minor swelling observed on [her] lip."

Major said when she fell out of the chair she bumped her head into the wall and body on the floor and complained of a cut lip, a sore left collarbone and a scraped right knee.

Michael says there was an argument but denied touching Kate.

UPDATE: Lohan is scheduled to appear in court on August 18 to be arraigned on harassment charges.

sharon

Did she get it on tape? Are her veneers intact?

Posted at 7:09 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by Rastus

********************************************

You took the comments right outta my mouth, LOL

Muppet

No NO NOOOOOOOO he has said on ROL he has tapes he'll release and pictures!!! I can just see it now, one line at a time, one picture at a time for months to come!!! Copycat!!! He said she was broke, did she sell her story to get money to pay her bills?? Did he set this up for attention? God help us all if this is played out in the press!! I think I'll be taking a break from reading.

Muppet

Oops he'll release tapes and pictures!!

Psychobone

i'm not sure she said that..

Amtrak

Muppet: I don't think he can release anything right now to the public without violated the protection order. I might be wrong, but I think any "evidence" he has at this point just needs to go to his lawyer.

cochino

WTF is this???????????

you got nothing to report on the other white trash so now you're obsessing with Blohard?

since when did this tool become a celeb?

stop reporting on this tool and quit being so obsessive.

sure times are hard, you need to fill the pages, but find something else and oh yeah. Make it a celeb!

magnolia

is this a surprise to this girl? he kicked the last one in the ****. she filed a complaint too. his ex-wife and kids hate him. he even blew a friendship with that douche jon i-have-8-frickin-kids-i-don't-take-care-of.

when will women figure out that they aren't any more or less special then the last one?

mat

Being a s***bag should be a first degree felony, punishable by life in a slime pit with their own kind. Really wish the media would quit subsidizing this creep.

peter

Live with the rats and die with the rats....

Um, wow...

And this is what ends up happening when you date a gold-digging WHORE!! She's just wanting media attention... And, while I'm against men hitting women, I'm pretty sure he WISHES he could, now!! Just remember...Once a whore, always a whore!!

wendy

ever notice how only a certain type of person makes their private life public? michael lohan and his fiance,levi johnson, spencer pratt,heidi montag,jon gosslin,etc. people with real substance keep their private lives private. examples are sandra bullock,susan sarandon,jennifer anniston....you get the pic.whenever you hear that a so-called celeb is shopping for their own reality show chances are you'll be reading about them on this web-site.shallow and no substance.

JCH

This girl is trash and a fame whore. She is just trying to get another 15 min of fame since Jon Gosselin kicked her to the curb. She will end up hiring Gloria "Manhater" Alred and going on Access Hollywood to give her "exclusive story" for $25,000 and then they will get married and divorced so she can do it all over again.

Alexa

This is John Gosselin's ex? What a loser! Still, I hope he gets an adjoining room next to his daughter.

Alexa

How lovely! Hope he gets an adjoining cell next to his daughter.

Lyn

No wonder Lindsay has so many problems. With a father like that who would stand a chance at being a normal person?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments