Kate Major:

Michael Lohan

Threatened to Kill Me

7/22/2010 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Major told police Michael Lohan threatened to kill her, called her a "c**t" and kicked her in the face ... this according to a police report and formal complaint obtained by TMZ.

Threatened
According to Kate's complaint she says, "My fiance Michael Lohan came home while I was sleeping in a sofa chair.  He woke me up, yelling, 'Why didn't you pick up your cell phone, you stupid c**t.'"

Kate continues, "He then turned over the chair while I was still in it, tossing me to the floor.  I crawled to the other side of the room to get away from him.  He walked over to me, took his shoe off and kicked me in my face while I was still on the ground.  He stood over me and said, 'I'm going to go back to jail cause of you, cause I will kill you.'"

Kate says, "He said all of this to me cause he is afraid I'm going to leave him.  I am very afraid of him."

According to the police report, which parrots Kate's handwritten complaint, cops say,  "Minor swelling observed on [her] lip."

Major said when she fell out of the chair she bumped her head into the wall and body on the floor and complained of a cut lip, a sore left collarbone and a scraped right knee.

Michael says there was an argument but denied touching Kate.

UPDATE: Lohan is scheduled to appear in court on August 18 to be arraigned on harassment charges.

jack-55d79

Michael Lohan doesn't look particularly tall or well built, but I'd have thought a kick to the head from most fully grown men would give you a concussion or fractures. So I'm assuming that *if* she isn't lying it was a very pathetic kick. It seems the messier person you are the more you need court to sort out your problems. Doubt either of them will get the court special celebrity treatment his famous for the wrong reasons daughter has.

ManiacalZebra

This isn't the first time claims like this have been made. If she was truly afraid, she would have left a long time ago.

David

I love all these women who say they were either punched or kicked in the face but never have any black or blue or visible cuts (sorry, a little lip swelling from being kicked in the face, not buying it)

disgusted

lINDSAY AND HER SIBLINGS NEVER HAD A CHANCE...wHAT CAME FIRST..tHE CHICKEN OR THE EGG ? They are all clueless...it wont stop till there is a death..and not even then..the press just watches it all happen with profit in their eyes..If these parents were really barraged with accountability and not celebrity..maybe THEY could be led to doing what is best to help thier children without the distraction of thier own fame self indulgence. To be selfless for their children ,as it should be. Iwant to thank my mom and dad for their TRUE love.

Jon-Paul Stone

Can anyone say Mel Gibson #2. They must have went to the same wife beater school, wither that or Kate and Oksana went to the same extortion school. LOL

you know it

Geesh, why can't men be men. They are nothing but schmucks themselves. Mothers! Teach your little boys manners and how to treat women! We have a society of misfits because of lazy parenting. Parenting comes with heavy responsibilities, not just holding a cute baby and feeding it. Teach them lessons, how people are, different cir***stances they will have to deal with when they grow into adulthood. Yes, it is work! It doesn't stop when they learn to walk. So many lazy parents!

Good riddance!

How can people not see that dealing with a Lohan in any way is and always has been a dangerous and foolish prospect? Someone could become rich if they could figure out how to make a Lohan repellent. What a disgusting lot!

Jimmdog

Major had minor swelling? Hmmm.

cregis

Wonder how his talking head lawyer, Lisa Bloom is going to spin this? Doesn't her smirky smile make you cringe?

Janet

In a 'rage' the 'abuser' is not going to take the time to remove his shoe. ~ MICHAEL, STOP DATING CHILDREN. CHILDREN THROW TANTRUMS AND SET YOU UP, MAKING IT HARD FOR REAL WOMEN WHO ACTUALLY DO GET ATTACKED!

DankAssDanny

Didn't she originally say He had pushed her over the chair causing her to fall on the table, injuring her shoulder?

chris

I dont know who more disgusting: The Father, The Mother or that Sloppy Drunk Drug Addict Kid....I guess it's a tie.

I feel bad for Lindsay in away, if her parents were always like they seem to be, it's no wonder the kid is such a mess.

perezsucks_tmzrocks

This is so crazy. Why do all these people feel the need to air their dirty laundry for the world to know. I for one am not a huge fan of Michael Lohan, but I do in a way think that he has paid his dues and is tring to live a normal life with what he can. This sounds to me just like Mel Gibson being taken to the ground by a scam artist of a girlfriend!! It's like these woman only want two things: Money & to come out looking like the better person in the end!! Looking to destroy what ever life one has to get all the money that they can.

JD

Looks like she got upper lip waxed and went with a more creative version of events.

vindog

Can you say, S***bags!!! The whole lot of them, and once again Hollywood stands back enjoys the ratings and watches as another set of human beings go down in flames trying to be famous.
TMZ included!