Kate Major:

Michael Lohan

Threatened to Kill Me

7/22/2010 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Major told police Michael Lohan threatened to kill her, called her a "c**t" and kicked her in the face ... this according to a police report and formal complaint obtained by TMZ.

Threatened
According to Kate's complaint she says, "My fiance Michael Lohan came home while I was sleeping in a sofa chair.  He woke me up, yelling, 'Why didn't you pick up your cell phone, you stupid c**t.'"

Kate continues, "He then turned over the chair while I was still in it, tossing me to the floor.  I crawled to the other side of the room to get away from him.  He walked over to me, took his shoe off and kicked me in my face while I was still on the ground.  He stood over me and said, 'I'm going to go back to jail cause of you, cause I will kill you.'"

Kate says, "He said all of this to me cause he is afraid I'm going to leave him.  I am very afraid of him."

According to the police report, which parrots Kate's handwritten complaint, cops say,  "Minor swelling observed on [her] lip."

Major said when she fell out of the chair she bumped her head into the wall and body on the floor and complained of a cut lip, a sore left collarbone and a scraped right knee.

Michael says there was an argument but denied touching Kate.

UPDATE: Lohan is scheduled to appear in court on August 18 to be arraigned on harassment charges.

Bob

He did it! Jail him for life and get him out of the public sight!!

Truth

CAN THIS STOOPID STORY. NO OE CARES ABOUT THE LOHANS. STICK WITH THE MEL FIASCO, MUCH MORE DRAMA AND INTERESTING.

photoopoctomom

Kate Major is a loser and so is Michael Lohan. Michael Lohan is like Octomom, Larry Jirkhead and Jon and kate - they sell out their own children. Michael Lohan wheels and deals stories about Lindsay DAILY. That's how he makes his money. The guy is a felon and a crook. Michael Lohan - YOU ARE AN ALL AROUND LOSER! GET A REAL JOB!

Jill

He needs to rot in jail. This is the 3rd woman to say he has physically abused them. All he knows how to do is abuse people and these idiot media sites keep giving him a forum to keep abusing.

sharon

Geezzzz, now everyone wants to get on board the oksana ride.....

electriczipper

TMZ forgot to mention Tiger woods was seen sneaking out the back door of the house as lohan arrived..

tom p

what a loser he is...so busy trying to capitalize on his daughter's trouble that he gets in more himself.
What a complete piece of sh*t. Hope he goes to jail for longer than his daughter.

Aquarianne

Lindsay's out of the news, so Michael has to take over. God forbid we aren't reminded on a daily basis that these creatures exist.

KellyR

They are both media w****s and deserve each other... Hopefully they will kill each other and we can watch live streaming tmz coverage of the funeral... Jon Gosselin will be a pallbearer, and Gloria Allred can give the eulogy. Then all we need is Rachel Uchitel and we can have us a little famew**** convention...

G.R.

Geez. Where is a Murder-Suicide when you need one. Both are pathetic wastes.

ilovegossip

I say put him in the same jail cell as Lindsay! tee hee hee

But I have to agree, if she was kicked in the face, would she only have "minor swelling"? I have that when I have a pimple!

josh

Kinda weird. First he goes to jail and then trys to track down his famous daughter who clearly doesn't want to be in his life. Doing anything for media attention to try and claim fame off her name.

Then she goes to jail, and he might be going to jail. My advice for him is just f***ing move on. Your daughter does not want to be in your life. Stop trying to harass her. Your just making a fool of yourself

Areader

Ever notice how media whores have a way of finding each other!

Rastus

Did she get it on tape? Are her veneers intact?

Allie

Father of a skank, married a skank, new girlfriend is a skank. Predictable.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments