Miranda vs. Sarah

Who'd You Rather?

7/21/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Lilith Fair lovely ladies Miranda Lambert and Sarah McLachlan attempted to drudge up some press for the struggling tour in Indiana on Tuesday.

0721_Miranda_Lambert_Sarah_McLachlan_103006505_2
Question is ...

mt

Ugh. You couldn't pay me to see a bunch of manhating feminazis sing. I can't help but to laugh that they're failing. They should hire some acts that look good, shake their titties and then MAYBE people will come to see them.

CriticAl

I saw Miranda on TV the other night and she has REALLY ballooned up.

bob

I met and partied with Miranda and her friends 5-6 years ago in Mexico. This was before she was mega-famous but she was an awesomely sweet, down-to-earth girl!!

Albeit feisty, she was really cool and mega-beautiful!

merlin

There's like a 15 year age gap. Not really fair comparison. Depends on if you want experience over youth. Blonde vs brunette, etc, etc. Too many variables...

GailS

They're both attractive but I'd choose Sarah. She's hot and I bet she's a great kisser.

J Doe

Lilith Fair ? Didn't even know what old concrete was still around !

Old Hags on parade....Gosh, can't imagine why it's a FAIL !

And who the H*LL is Miranda Lambert (a new teletubby, maybe?)

Ha...their sales are sagging.... just like they're old T*TS !

OTHFLMAO !

Tracy

Didn't they boycott Arizona because of the ILLEGAL immagration bill?

Murgatroyd

Neither.

WHATEVER

is Sarah gay ? I lover her voice and animal rights work. But in this photo, to me she looks like a lesbian.
?
in fact so does the other girl.

WHATEVER

Did they boycott Arizona ?
If so, they're idiots. "ILLEGAL", LOOK IT UP IN THE DICTIONARY...MEANWHILE, thousands of people who want to IMMIGRATE {not sneak} to this country are waiting to do so LEGALLY.
BIG DIFFERENCE, get it ? To any moron who thinks we should just say "here, take our country".

J Doe

YEP...these are the same people who said to Boycott AZ.....looks like they're the one who got boycotted ! LMAO

And you're right ILLEGAL means ILLEGAL ...NOT "immigrant"

NOT ANCHOR BABIES !

I used to work in a hospital in L.A., while I was getting my university degree and when I first started working there, I kept hearing the Mexicans say.....

"Donde Social Worker"....those were the English words they knew.

Finally, after a few days, I asked what does "Donde Social Worker" mean?

Then they told me...the first words that the ILEGALS are taught to say when they're having their anchor babies is......
"Donde Social Worker" = "WHERE IS THE SOCIAL WORKER ????"

Because as soon as the anchor baby pops out, they start to get PAID ......with OUR money!

Remember to BUYcott AZ !!!!!

Hammer

Must be some 13 yr olds taking the pole. That's ok.. more woman for me

steve

PLease for the love of god, make 'neither' an option

THIN LIZZY

SARAH CUZ YOU KNOW SHE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE LOVE TO A BIG **** LIKE MINE!!

Scrantastic

You people are so ignorant it's sickening. The artists of the Lilith Fair are NOT manhating. Sarah is one of the beat singers eve, nobody can deny that. She's married and has a child so she is NOT a lesbian.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments