Sarah Palin -- I'm Not 'Boycotting' Bristol's Wedding!

7/21/2010 7:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin ain't blowing off her daughter's wedding to former Playgirl model Levi Johnston -- according to the family's lawyer, rumors that Sarah is "boycotting" the ceremony are 100% bogus.

0721_sarah_palin_bristol_palin_GETTY_EX2

A Palin family lawyer tells TMZ, "The story asserting that Sarah Palin is 'boycotting' Bristol's wedding has been fabricated. There is no truth to this."

According to a source close to the family, no official date has been set -- but whenever the big day comes, Sarah and the family will be there to lend their support.

You betcha.

the DQ

LakeLucilleLoon & The Woman is an Idiot

Apparently there is no courtesy of free speech on this site. Especially when we're trying to present the truth. Very accurate..........no balls, Harvey. I don't understand why he feels SP is a political figure to respect. Harvey, do you know that SP hates not only Muslims, blacks, Gays, etc.............she also hates Jews. GET OFF HER PAYROLL OR YOU'RE GOING TO LOOSE READERS.

jpm4444

This family is a white trash train wreck. Shows how pathetic the U.S. people are by ever even considering people like this to lead.

Levi Johnston is dumber than a door nail; He was on the Kathy Griffin show and I've never seen such a dumb guy.

you can't make this stuff up

jpm4444

@VIPTAMPA 8:38pm. They have to pick on a young girl that made a mistake to try to make themselves feel better. Something wrong with them if they have to put someone so young down.

__________________________________

Bristol Palin; like her money grubbing mom; then says she will speak at conventions for thousands of dollars to talk about how not to be a single mom?

You may be a mindless Palin sycophant, but dont' rip on us for having a brain.

Her and her family cut others down, while their own lives are train wrecks. I dont worship famous people like you do.

America; the home of the brave, and where mediocrity is rewarded.

Erica

#60... Anthony, with his kind words for white people again......haha. Hey Anthony, what do you do that contributes to society? Be honest now.

MikeD

Oh my.. Well, I can say one thing that's important here.. Dear Sarah - Start losing some weight OR you will Look Like a Pig. There's nothing worse for a man (or woman) for the partner to pig out and show it. geeeze.

Muppet

LOL @ jpm4444 wow you need to take your meds!!!
I don't worship famous people, they're not famous are they?? I simply stated that there's no reason to put a young girl down. So she made a mistake, are you flawless? Perfect as a teen were you? Somehow I doubt it. I can clearly see though that you find it necessary to put everyone down. Do you feel better now after having your rant?

carrieoki

Much ado about nothing. Methinks the Palin Family Circus is about to have its 3 rings close down--New revelations about Palins' messed up lives--7.22.2010 at palingates dot blogspot dot com

Ben Gleck

There needs to be a "Neither" button.

Jim

Got to love Palin. What I cant figure out is why so many people (women) dont like her. She stand for everything, that I myself would want in a woman. Yet, women will get behind these left leaning loons that are ugly as hell and have the personality and education of a ten year old !! Liberalism is truly a disease. Cant wit for the cure to come in 2012 ! ((Hmmm that would make a good t-shirt ! )

PA_John

palingates dot blogspot dot com has the details on Palin's faked pregnancy. Don't blindly follow someone who has made millions by fleecing America.

VIPTAMPA

@jmp4444----- LOL, oh yes, I have a clue about Palin....She is the worst, most hypocritical, self serving, stupid and totally unqualified political figure to ever come to prominence. And she is a totally crappy and phony parent. I knew about her BEFORE Mc Cain chose her. I am so totally against her.. and everything she is doing and what she represents. I wear my Liberal Democrat ideals proudly and am a staunch defender of our duly elected President. But,I can't help but feel sorry for Bristol who being used and abused by all this crap, which is her mother's fault. I did object to the ugly picture TMZ put on the story. Very nasty and unnecessary.
This young woman and her siblings have enough problems.
_________________________________
You wrote - Thanks for the laugh, my friends will get a kick about these comments : Sorry viptampa; get a clue; Mother Palin during the presidential campaign several times in speeches talked about how there are too many single mom's and too many irresponsible people having children out of wedlock. Her dumb daughter is having unprotected sex with whoever, and then has a kid with a guy that may be the dumbest guy on earth.

You may be a mindless Palin sycophant, but dont' rip on us for having a brain.

America; the home of the brave, and where mediocrity is rewarded.

Posted at 11:38 PM on Jul 21, 2010 by jpm4444

poppy

Is it just me.........or does Bristol look older than Sarah?

Barry

I love how mature all you liberals are. And so progressive, understanding and open minded... when it comes to your own. 201o and 2012 is to the Republican FTW!!! Thanks for screwing up so bad libs.

Ben Gleck

Barry, nothing says maturity like the overuse of exclamation points.

Muppet

Why don't they post some new pictures of Bristol Palin??? If people would care to check, she's lost the baby fat!!! Stop picking on a kid!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments