Oksana Meets with Computer Crimes Attorney

7/22/2010 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Oksana Grigorieva just went to the law offices of an attorney -- a former federal prosecutor who specializes in computer crimes -- considered one of the foremost authorities on Internet crimes.

0722_oksana_man_EX_getty
The attorney -- James Spertus -- practices in West Los Angeles.  Oksana is in his office right now.

It's interesting ... because sources tell TMZ Mel Gibson's lawyers have told the Sheriff's Department that they have evidence someone tampered with the tapes and they want Oksana investigated.

Spertus has lectured FBI agents and prosecutors on prosecuting intellectual property crimes.  He is the founding member of the Computer Crimes and Intellectual Property Section of the United States
Department of Justice.

We spoke with Spertus, who would not comment about Oksana.

On her way in, Oksana said she never tried to extort Mel Gibson.

UPDATE:  Sources connected with Oksana tell us she has been advised to make a copy of her hard drive in the event the Sheriff's Department seizes her laptop in connection with the criminal investigation.

0722_oksana_law_office_clea

Wondering

Can any Oksana supporters tell us why you think she went to Paris with Mel after the beating? I'm not being sarcastic. We all have our own ideas and I'd like to know what other think about this.

StarryStarryNight

What native English speaker says " I wasn't safe for you last night" and "What I'm telling you now if I am safe"? When I saw the title of the story on RadarOnline, I thought it was Oksana who was being quoted. Anyone else think it was an odd?

Posted at 12:46 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by Lynn M

no, you're not the only one.

lol...sounds like oink$ana to me.

just curious

I'm still not convinced she was pregnant. Only one picture shows her presumably pregnant. In it the dress was very loose and she looked normal to me. Where are the news media pictures of a smiling, soon-to-be mom during those 8 or 9 months? Come on, ladies, you know how it is. You get big and uncomfortable and rarely does your weight bounce back as quickly as hers supposedly did.

just curious

I still am not satisfied about not seeing pictures of Oksana in the news media when she was pregnant. The only picture shows her with a loose dress. You could hide a tank in that and she looked normal, not with a big belly. Where are the pictures of the smiling, beaming mother-to-be all those 8 or 9 months?

sharon

Posted at 12:46 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by Lynn M
**************************************************

I did, even in his rants on the tapes, as loud as he was, he was still speaking proper english. Those texts are fake...

DV

Posted at 12:46 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by Lynn M

---------------------
Good point! That sounds like how she would speak, not Mel.

Sqiggy

TMZ,ROL,Mel Gibson,Oksana,Lindsay etc...etc mean nothing to any of us at the end of the day. Our lives still go on.

So what excately do I sound angry about? I could careless if TMZ or ROL go down. I was just merely stating my personal opinion that I believe this gossip site is losing it when a story has been up on another site all morning and this site gets to the story in the late afternoon. If you don't believe that,It's ok. That is your personal opinion.

MikeP

So its a laptop, then I would suggest she needs a 2.5 inch enclosure, (sata/or ide) of the same size as her current drive, and after she makes her ISO, and then go with either Ghost, Acronis, or many other freeware image apps. WE ARE TRULY LIVING IN BIZARRO LAND, as we know she cant do this on her own, and if you suspect she made have had some "high tech help" in altering/editing tapes, you just get a supoena, and seize her hard drive as it may contain critical evidence, you dont suggest or infer she just might want to back it up, and give her notice for her same "tech guy" to modify it, if thats the case? Wow!, (pro pc/web guy/nerd) btw, so This blows me away!

DV

Posted at 12:50 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by just curious

------------------------
Not necessarily. Go back and read about the lawsuit against Aaron Spelling that was filed and won by Hunter Tylo. She barely looked pregnant even when she was in her 8th month.

DangerDan

She is trying to destroy evidence, thats why shes consulting with a forensic computer expert. She is trying to determine if she can wipe her hard drive, not make a copy of it, duh.

Firefly

What if...Oksana has Mel by the b a l l s literally. What if she has Mel involved with the Russian Mafia. Not by his choice of course, maybe having to do with a black market Russian baby. All of a sudden Mel is broke, and can't really say what is really behind his screaming fits at her. He can't say anything because the Mafia has threatened to hurt his real family if he talks. Just suppose...

Wouldn't that explain why he is going crazy? Where did all his money go if he had multi-millions even if he gives half to Robyn.

Anon

What will Mel and his expensive defense team do if she has experts to show the tapes were not edited in the least? What will they do then? Blame it on aliens?

chris

Radaronline has posted a story that Mel thru a chair thru a glass door and Oksana's mother and one of Mel's sons where there and both allegedly were witnesses.

I HOPE that Oksana tried to get Mel's son to testify against him BUT I doubt he would...Mel would probably "cut him off" meaning no inheritance or future financial support. I guess the old adage "dont bite the hand that feeds you" is true.

OH and WHERE is Robyn now? She submitted a statement (to the courts) that Mel was never phyically violent...why is Robyn not defending ALL the allegations? It's clearly about the money and Robyn is looking out for herself.

I wonder how many of Mel's employees (at ICON) have left due to his violent tempter and unstable mental health?

Lynn M

She claims her two month old infant was punched in the face and her 12 year old son almost murdered at gunpoint on January 6th.

After her daring barefoot escape, in the middle of he night, the infant was not taken to the ER and no police were not called.

However, this photo taken a week after the "brutal attack":

Posted at 11:03 AM on Jul 22, 2010 by Kate

For someone who was beaten in the face and has a headache that left her in bed for weeks, she's looking pretty happy and healthy in this photo.

sharon

Posted at 12:50 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by just curious

------------------------

Posted at 12:55 PM on Jul 22, 2010 by DV
********************************************************

As much as i hate having to give this lying POS any kind of fairness, when i was pregnant with my son, i didn't show until the 8th month. and because my metabolism is extremely high, i didn't put on weight at all, so nothing to lose after the pregnancy...