Oksana

Claims Mel Targeted

TMZ Exec in Death Plot

7/23/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a story circulating that Oksana Grigorieva told authorities Mel Gibson plotted to break the kneecaps of a "Hollywood figure." Well that story is about TMZ's Harvey Levin, spoon-fed by Oksana's people.

0723_oksana_mel_getty_ex
The story is much wilder than reported.  Earlier this week, Oksana's rep, Steve Jaffe, told Harvey that Mel had described to Oksana a plot to kill Harvey.  Jaffe said Oksana claimed Mel told her he was furious that TMZ broke the story about the anti-Semitic rant following Mel's 2006 DUI arrest.  Jaffe said Oksana told him Mel had said he wanted the "blood of Jews" on his hands.

According to Jaffe, Oksana said Mel told her he had someone do "surveillance" on Harvey earlier this year, having him followed to the gym at 4 AM.

The plan, Jaffe said, was to "kidnap" Harvey, strip him, take him deep into the desert, break his kneecaps and leave him to die.

Jaffe told Harvey the story on the heels of complaining that a particular TMZ post was not favorable enough to Oksana.

We checked the "kneecap" story out and determined it was false.  For starters, Oksana had the wrong gym.  More telling ... Oksana never mentioned a word of this to any of her lawyers while she tried negotiating a $15 million package in May during the mediation, using the tapes as her secret weapon.  One person involved in the mediation laughed, saying Oksana brought out every piece of ammunition imaginable to score a financial package, so why was this story mysteriously absent?

Oksana claims to have told the Sheriff's Department the story. It seems deputies took it so seriously ... they never even contacted Harvey to give him a heads up that someone wanted him dead ... allegedly.

UPDATE: Sheriff's Department spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "We categorically deny that any such information was ever given to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department."

janet

Robyn Gibson knows Mel better than anyone. Robyn Gibson, under oath, said she was never hit or abused or their children. Robyn Gibson was protecting her children not Mel. I don't think Mel Gibson would ever hurt his little girl, if in fact this is his daughter.

Does not matter. Dammage done on both sides.

rg1

Okay, there is no longer any doubt left in my mind. This bitch is crazier than Mel. She has left me no choice but to categorize everything she says as a lie.

LISA

To John

You and I have verified Sweetheart's claims. I screen captured some photo proof she provided and was shocked how much proof she has of what she's saying. I'm quite the skeptic, but her claims appear to be true.

OKSANA'S BABY MYSTERY
I thinks TMZ should investigate Oksana's pregnancy. DNA of Oksana and Mel will show surprising results. She tried to keep Mel with a baby, but when her pregnancy didn't pan out, she got desperate and faked it. This is based on many photos I have seen of her very very flat stomach taken on the same day as her very pregnant photos taken the same day. And there are more photos to prove this. Yes it sounds crazy, but check it out, before you call me crazy.

TIMOTHY DALTON
I also think TMZ should look at Oksana's first victim Timothy Dalton. Check out if Russian paper printed Oksana's accusations of Dalton's "alleged" abuse. This accusation would be of course 100% false.

ANON
This person has posted many many times that Mel is becoming increasingly unstable and how he will kill a Jewish person, i.e. Harvey. After reading so many of ANON's posts, I think this person is very connected with Oksana's camp, maybe even Oksana herself.
What scares me a little is that she is panicking about things that are being unveiled here, and that if looked into, may show more of Oksana's deceptions.
Anon is planting the idea that Mel is targeting Mel. If something does happen, it will implicate Mel.

HARVEY LEVIN
This should not be taken lightly. Get in contact with the Russian press ASAP and check out her past. Oksana has a friendship with the Russian mob boss, and they work under a whole different set of rules.

Oksana is getting cornered and desperate with more information about to be unravelled about her,- and that makes her dangerous.

In short, I hope that HARVEY LEVIN is being very careful. Better safe than sorry. BE CAREFUL !!!
Investigate if you want, but be careful. I like you and I hope my observations are wrong.

(p.s. there is another poster with name "lisa". It's not me. I'll post under the name LISA )

areyoukiddingme

Do the Math: People who are familiar with bipolar disorder can hear it in his rants. I can. I've heard others say the same thing, people who are related to others with the disorder. People who aren't familiar just think he's pissed off. But there's a BIG difference, it's that lack of control, lack of insight, the intensity and ferocity. There's no mistaking it once you've heard it before.

jerry

Are you serious?Do you think that your site is that instrumental in these type of issues.It's all gossips ego
maniac.People could give 2 ****s about your comments.

I Luv TMZ

A WOMAN SCORNED....

StarryStarryNight

jerry...another one who thinks no one gives 2 ****s about tmz's comments, however, he just had to take the time to tell them.

LMAO!!!

normally when someone doesn't give 2 ****s they ignore whatever it is they don't give 2 ****s about.

i give 2 ****s cause i'm easily amused sometimes. LOL!!!

panchang810

It all boils down to MEGA MONEY for extortion. This woman has a pattern of hooking up with loaded Hollywood male celebs and even have kids with them to secure a mega-million pension for life.

I'm not thinking maybe this woman met her match in Mel. Mel probably discerned her scheming gold-digging character and that's the reason he dumped her and refuses to give in to her extortion. Mel may not be the saint that we all thought he was, but any person (not just men) would be subjected to such crazy antics that Mel has been showing lately if the would be fiercely provoked.

Talk about super golddigging this woman appears to be.

Chris

OMG! @ibtunes just went off on this guy on twitter!

MiMi

They BOTH are NUTS! One day the baby will see and read all this. What a life....

sarah

I wouldn't doubt it if Mel wanted Harvey killed. Harvey I'd say hire a little bit of security when you go to the gym..

ana

Monster Mel can buy anything and anybody.
It's good we have publicity. Publicity can protect people from to be killed. Shes know to much about his dirty things. I hope Oksana and kids will be safe. GOD BLESS THEM!

MoodSwing916

I think Jerry meant Mel and Oksana could careless about our comments here. I agree. Most of us already have set opinions. People that hate Gibson will believe every accusation and people that love him won't. It's not our hearts and minds they can sway. I don't think anon is Oksana or someone from Radar, I think anon just hates Gibson and that is fine. I'm still team neither as they both have some serious issues and dragging TMZ into the middle of it is just crazy.

jenny

She reminds me of the woman who used Robert Blake. I'd say they are both gold-diggers and anyone who uses another, whether in Hollywood, or around the block...eventually you'll piss the wrong person off and you're gone. I feel sorry for the child and her older son. Mel might need some help... but she's pushing his buttons.

Do the math

527: You said it better than I did. I think it's why I have a hard time hating on Mel, even though he's certainly said some hateful things. I've watched my bipolar brother turn from a smart, lovable guy with a great job into a total mess that hardly anyone wants to deal with. It's devastating for the person and also their family. No one wants to be mentally ill, it's just rotten luck. At least on the tapes Mel mentions his psychiatrist, so we know he's trying. Unfortunately, bipolar disorder gets harder to control as people get older, so it won't be easy.

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments