Oksana

Claims Mel Targeted

TMZ Exec in Death Plot

7/23/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a story circulating that Oksana Grigorieva told authorities Mel Gibson plotted to break the kneecaps of a "Hollywood figure." Well that story is about TMZ's Harvey Levin, spoon-fed by Oksana's people.

0723_oksana_mel_getty_ex
The story is much wilder than reported.  Earlier this week, Oksana's rep, Steve Jaffe, told Harvey that Mel had described to Oksana a plot to kill Harvey.  Jaffe said Oksana claimed Mel told her he was furious that TMZ broke the story about the anti-Semitic rant following Mel's 2006 DUI arrest.  Jaffe said Oksana told him Mel had said he wanted the "blood of Jews" on his hands.

According to Jaffe, Oksana said Mel told her he had someone do "surveillance" on Harvey earlier this year, having him followed to the gym at 4 AM.

The plan, Jaffe said, was to "kidnap" Harvey, strip him, take him deep into the desert, break his kneecaps and leave him to die.

Jaffe told Harvey the story on the heels of complaining that a particular TMZ post was not favorable enough to Oksana.

We checked the "kneecap" story out and determined it was false.  For starters, Oksana had the wrong gym.  More telling ... Oksana never mentioned a word of this to any of her lawyers while she tried negotiating a $15 million package in May during the mediation, using the tapes as her secret weapon.  One person involved in the mediation laughed, saying Oksana brought out every piece of ammunition imaginable to score a financial package, so why was this story mysteriously absent?

Oksana claims to have told the Sheriff's Department the story. It seems deputies took it so seriously ... they never even contacted Harvey to give him a heads up that someone wanted him dead ... allegedly.

UPDATE: Sheriff's Department spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "We categorically deny that any such information was ever given to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department."

Lola

I have met some of these Russian women before. In school, I knew a Russian girl who came to the USA to school, and immediately hooked up with a male in order to stay here, she said. Then she dumped him for another male pretty soon. She told me life was so bad in Russia, that the women will do anything to get to America and stay here. Hooking up with a rich man is ideal for them.

sugardaisy

This bitch is effing crazy! Anybody who didn't see that to begin with - I hope you get it now! Mel is no angel but she has totally set him up, and nobody can tell me it isn't all in the name of money. She is so ugly and such a hobag.

clandrews

"Mel is no angel." There's an understatement. What does how ugly Oksana is or isn't have to do with anything?! Do ugly women deserve to be abused?!
As for life in Russian being so bad women will "do anything" to stay in the US, well, all I can say is, it MUST be pretty bad to put up with Mel's ****. There has to be other rich men that aren't violent bastards to attach yourself to or get a green card with.
If Nicole Brown had set-up OJ Simpson this way, or pushed his buttons like this, she might still be here.

johnnyd

Ya, this bitch is NASTY. That's ok, give her some rope, she will hang herself.

Patrice

HARVEY (AND LAYLA) CAN KICK MEL'S A$$ (OR ANYONE HE SENDS) ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

JasonSmith

Yes, this woman is a totally disgusting piece of trash. AND she is ugly. The point is she is a sneaky low-life, and she is trying to pin all kinds of ridiculous stuff on Mel. He pushed her kid down? Yeah right. He has 7 other kids and he has never hurt one of them, and she thinks people will believe this? Just keep talking bitch.

areyoukiddingme

Do the math: Very sorry to hear about your brother. It's a horrible thing for a person and their family to go through. It's like losing a loved one, they're just not there anymore. I have compassion for Mel because I wouldn't wish this disease on my worst enemy. Hopefully, he'll get the help he needs. Best wishes to you and your brother.

azlee

dothemath: I hear you! My son really regrets when he blows up. We have a word that works in his situation. I say "ok, you are wierding out now" and he says, "oh ok" Or he calls up and says "It is wierding out time for me" Just easier to handle this way.

There is some humor when dealing with this illiness though!! A couple of months ago, he got out of sorts and was wierding out and the next day he felt bad and he said "some times I want to slap my voice's face" I guess it was how he said it, but I we both roared in laughter.

sugardaisy

I do think Mel has a mood disorder, possibly bi-polar and this gold-digger tried to use it to her advantage. Well, the tide is turning bitch. I was never a huge Mel Gibson fan, so I had an open mind when all this stuff first came out. But it's obvious the more you hear, that she is a calculating, lying gold-digger. She has turned herself into a laughing stock with this most recent claim.

azlee

sweetheart, are you talking about the last tape? where she is saying about hitting her and in the back you can hear him saying something? After listening to it over and over again and fading the voice in and out (not with the greatest software), that is exactly what I thought he had said.

Is that where you got this from too (not that I am feeding you info to get the same info!).

kickaboo

I think Oskana needs to see the neurologist. hahaha. Since she insisted Mel needed one, dumbarse.
Missed seeing Sweetheart!

lee

Just think, at this very moment, Oink$ana is working on her next lie.

Posted at 8:16 AM on Jul 23, 2010 by alicia

ROFLMAO!!!!

NoBreederRat

Harvey is not responsible for all the TMZ followers that think Oksana is a lying little skank ho.

Society hates you, Oksana. We can't wait for your next lie. "TMZ fans are out to get me!"

barbara

This woman should have kept her mouth shut while she was ahead of the game. So big deal Mel hates Harvey and said he wanted to hurt him. 99 percent of folks in this world say things like that when someone really gets them angry and don't follow through. She now sounds like a money hungry whore who used an older man with lots of money, pushed all of his buttons to get as much cash as she could by creating drama. But on the other hand Mel behaved and looked like a stupid old man going through male menapause and fell for this womans antics. The only people that I feel sorry for is his exwife and children!

lee

Is anyone thinking at this point that Timothy Dalton at the very least owes Mel a drink, er, an all-expense paid vacation?

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments