Oksana

Claims Mel Targeted

TMZ Exec in Death Plot

7/23/2010 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There's a story circulating that Oksana Grigorieva told authorities Mel Gibson plotted to break the kneecaps of a "Hollywood figure." Well that story is about TMZ's Harvey Levin, spoon-fed by Oksana's people.

0723_oksana_mel_getty_ex
The story is much wilder than reported.  Earlier this week, Oksana's rep, Steve Jaffe, told Harvey that Mel had described to Oksana a plot to kill Harvey.  Jaffe said Oksana claimed Mel told her he was furious that TMZ broke the story about the anti-Semitic rant following Mel's 2006 DUI arrest.  Jaffe said Oksana told him Mel had said he wanted the "blood of Jews" on his hands.

According to Jaffe, Oksana said Mel told her he had someone do "surveillance" on Harvey earlier this year, having him followed to the gym at 4 AM.

The plan, Jaffe said, was to "kidnap" Harvey, strip him, take him deep into the desert, break his kneecaps and leave him to die.

Jaffe told Harvey the story on the heels of complaining that a particular TMZ post was not favorable enough to Oksana.

We checked the "kneecap" story out and determined it was false.  For starters, Oksana had the wrong gym.  More telling ... Oksana never mentioned a word of this to any of her lawyers while she tried negotiating a $15 million package in May during the mediation, using the tapes as her secret weapon.  One person involved in the mediation laughed, saying Oksana brought out every piece of ammunition imaginable to score a financial package, so why was this story mysteriously absent?

Oksana claims to have told the Sheriff's Department the story. It seems deputies took it so seriously ... they never even contacted Harvey to give him a heads up that someone wanted him dead ... allegedly.

UPDATE: Sheriff's Department spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "We categorically deny that any such information was ever given to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department."

...K...

Response to #461 - Sweet-Truth

Dear Sweet Truth,

First off here, are you the one being called "Sweetheart", in some posts on this board?

You seem very good hearted, I appreciate that. I love Harvey too! I told him how cool he was on Twitter...lol...but I'm a newbie and he probably didn't get it. Ah he's better off...it was goofie BUT honest.
*********************************************************
NOW...I thought of the same thing...almost immediately (RE: Ox hitting on Mel)!
Plus, I as well seen pictures of her...on TV and in the rags, dated. I mentioned to my husband...there's something weird here...1. she was flat as a pancake just yesterday, 2. and the day before she had a small bump, 3. then pics of her BOOMba out there. I do believe that if DNA tests have not been taken as of yet. That it should be ordered by the court. Just Cause.

To much that I've thought of, from the very beginning...can't say it all..it's just to much to type. Hope it all comes out without anymore harm to anyone. This is just pitiful...poor baby. IF Mel was whacked and hit/beat on...I do believe he would thwap "her" a bit (he knows his strength...all men do) to get her to stop though (No, I don't condone hitting, either way!). I think, Mel is the kinda guy that "if" that got out...he'd feel like ****...only IMHO.

Also, in one tape he was going on about, "you did this to me, I can't be around you (quasi quoting here). Smirking and looking sideways at me. Taking my manhood and ....ETC." Horrible.

HARVEY: Better safe than sorry. Same for Mel. Hell, who are these people saying these things? Ya know? Keep safe until you've investigated this story and the comments on this board thoroughly...please? See, I'm reading posts of people that I personally don't know at all. Do you Guys? I hope so.

See yas TMZ peeps on the next show,
LOVE YAS!!

OH and one thing this brought out...is how cute and cool Harvey is. BUT...I'll bet you that he's not one to fool with...when push comes to shove. Just my opinion/observation. Peace and Love! :)

Elissa

Oh my goodness. This is so hilarious and so unbelievable! Harvey has nothing to worry about.

deeb

Oxs"anon", sweetie, I think you need to go have a little lie-down. You're starting to look a little pale. Must save your strength for the next episode.

sandy

this is getting crazy. i do not believe her she sounds desperate lady ask god for forgivness because all lies people pay for get ready lady

lee

Compared to Mel's ex-wife, Oksana is absolutely smart.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gee, I guess Oksanna and her 'team' REALLY WERE COUNTING ON US ALL BEING INCREDIBLY STUPID!

Anyone care to venture some guesses on tomorrow's new 'bombshell'?

Let's see:

Mel IS REALLY A CLONE OF ADOLPH HITLER! I have TAPES to prove it...I am really a Brazilian spy and have been infiltrating the Gibson camp for many years in order to get this info out to the world and protect Harvey, (as if Harvey can't suss out what's really going on here)

AGAIN, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT TRANSPIRES IN A COURT OF LAW!!!!

Ryan

She is an incredibly evil and manipulative woman. Her true side was exposed when she tried to trap him with the illegitimate child and he still didn't marry her.

...K...

Response to #460...- Barbara

Dear Barbara...Hi.

You've got the stats (IMO) pretty well down when you said "99 percent of folks in this world say things like that when someone really gets them angry and don't follow through.".
True...oh so true. When lovers quarrels/fights happen...people do say all kinds of things, for different reasons, but would never follow through. Even if they're just talking with a friend...and mouthing stuff out. BUT...the majority aren't taping the other...because they know (either case...lovers or good friend)and love each other. Simple. The ones that do tape, usually have a follow up with the police, or some other agenda.
That's one of the biggest bloops in this whole story, to me.

If she were so scared for herself...then her baby...then others (or whatever order she put it...lol), but yet she would go places with Mel. Sleep with him. And, hold baby while "fighting" with him. Sorry, "the buck stopped there" for me...I would NOT hold my baby...while in a "word fight" with my hubby. I mean...really...think about it. One always knows when that's coming on...you simply go and lay the baby down first OR as soon as one starts up. Simple.

This is just so sadly weird...all this...for what? Again, I say...poor little baby!

IF she was so scared of him. LEAVE, as soon as he left. Call 911 without him knowing. Go to police when he wasn't there. HA...and she isn't even his wife! Just a lover scorned, or whatever she is. If she was smart enough to tape him. She would surely "know" about the above mentioned.

hmmm

I actually can imagine Mel saying part of that "threat". The rest of us might say about someone who really pissed us off "I wish he'd disappear from the face of the earth" or "I wish he were dead" or "I better not come across him in a dark alleyway" but I assume Mel would be more creative and gory in his details.
I remember him saying on Oprah years and years ago when asked about how he felt about his daughter going on dates. He said something about trying (when the date came to pick her up) not to imagine the date's head mounted on the wall. I think he also said something about doing something to his eyes first. I assume the date still has his sight and his head.
AT the end of the day - the statement is quoted out of context (if true) and probably embelished. It seems to be the theme - take statements out of context and make them appear to be extremely sinister and criminal.
Anyway, if I were Mel, I'd have targeted Joan Rivers first. She annoys me.

...K...

OMG...this is WAY better than a "Adventure/Quest/figure out the puzzle video game" on this board!! I've not been this entranced in a board "ever". LOL....weeee...fun with TMZ!!

Love yas all, even though I'm getting addicted to this...heh!

Pssst...ready to enter the last room...:::getting all my collected weapons ready to beat the Boss on the 7th level::: ;)

voice of reason

Harvey,
I just caught the TMZ TV segment on this. I would like to commend you for having the "balls" to report this with some objectivity. Well done!

Blair

Glad to know it is only a rumor, wouldn't want anything to happen to our Harvey! I would be lost without my daily dose of TMZ :) Stay safe Harvey!!

lou

So, in other words, according to the very LAST sentence, the entire story is false. So why print it? Nothing happened. No sense spreading the fabrication.

HumanNature

“Liars begin by imposing upon others, but end deceiving themselves”!!!

Graham Varney

'.."kidnap" Harvey, strip him, take him deep into the desert, break his kneecaps and leave him to die.'
---
Yeah, but isn't this what every Hollywood "celebrity" wants to do .. :-) There a surly bunch - except Paris.

Anonymous

The information allegedly came through 4 people-Mel, Oksana, Jaffe to Harvey? Since the mentally challenged princess want to be started this shouldn't Harvey let her know that it is unwise to threaten people in this country and that there are laws that take care of people who do this type of thing?

Previous 15 Comments | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments