Museum of Dance -- Making Room for MJ Tribute

7/24/2010 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson won't just get a plaque when he's inducted into the Hall of Fame at the National Museum of Dance next month ... dude is getting an entire garden -- thanks to a band of passionate fans.

0723_micahel_jackson_garden_GETTY_EX

TMZ has learned museum officials have agreed to make space for a permanent garden to honor the late icon -- after an MJ fan group informed employees that an influx of flowers would be headed their way on the day MJ will be enshrined.

So, instead of just letting the flowers die ... the museum's honchos -- along with a local florist -- decided to construct a permanent garden in MJ's honor on the museum's grounds.

There's a tiny catch -- the MJ fan group is gonna have to foot the bill for the garden -- and the size of the garden will be determined by how much cash they raise.

Kaijin

Sad that many other celebrities don't have a bunch of obsessed fans to do this for them (show appreciation, not stalk them when they're gone).

Tellit

Tellit, you need a hug or therapy. Perhaps both!
The Bible is FACT. No fiction/fantasy to be found.
Posted at 7:53 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by LC4Michael
_____

And please don't misunderstand me.
I consider the Bible the most profound, glorious/beautiful, controversial book EVER written/published by Man...or read by me.

But, being written by man, other than historical/geographical FACT, and Gods word and Jesus' word/actions handed down and brought to life through writers/visionaries/prophets.
...it is also shrewn with theories, poetry/fantasy/wishful thinking/some manmade dictates in order to ensure laws/order, etc.

Tellit

157. 154. ....I believe that Michael Jackson considers himself a great bit more and elevates himself into a far higher classification than just a lowly Archangel.....although in Heaven they were supposedly considered an awesome mighty force..."Heaven's most terrifying weapon".....just one step down from God/Gods themselves.
Posted at 8:53 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by Tellit

....If I am guilty of anything, it is of believing what God said about children: ~Suffer little children to come unto me and forbid them not, for such is the kingdom of heaven.' In no way do I think that I am God, but I do try to be Godlike in my heart.
Posted at 9:08 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by mymjj5
__________

Of course, Michael Jackson didn't/isn't going to admit to any of his delusions of grandeur. lol...He's not aware that they are delusions....psychotic.

Everyone knows (including you) that he took his interpretation of...."Suffer the little children to come unto me".....a might bit too far.

Pegasus

To Cawobeth #143 - I didn't know that the Museum was in New York, I thought that perhaps it was in CA. In any event - thank you for giving me the address, I certainly do appreciate it. Have a lovely evening!

Is it just me or what? But it seems to me that more people find more things to pick at MJ about - than they do say Elvis, or anyone else. None of them were perfect by any stretch of the imagitation, and yet MJ is continously (even now a year after his death) held up for constant ridicule by people. Its so sad that after all of this time - people still speak ill of him, and try to snag his earnings and the like.

Thank God that MJ fans everywhere, are here to set the record straight, and seek justice for him, and are the voice for him since he is not with us! We all seek the truth - whatever it may be, and we will not stop until Michael is vindicated in every way. My congrads to all!

Tellit

And my bet is most if not all of the MJfanatics never even heard of the National Museum of Dance and it's Hall of Fame.....until this TMZ story re his induction.
Truly pathetic.

Tellit

And my bet is most if not all of the MJfanatics never even heard of the National Museum of Dance and it's Hall of Fame.....until this TMZ story/or news of his impending occurred.
Truly pathetic.

Tellit

157. .... In no way do I think that I am God, but I do try to be Godlike in my heart.
Posted at 9:08 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by mymjj5
_________

NOBODY....EVER...living or dead (in the history of mankind) who strove to be "Godlike" and in their hearts and actions in fact actually were...(could you even imagine Sister Theresa or Ghandi portraying herself/himself as an Angel!!?? LOL) has EVER gone to the extremes that Michael Jackson has to elevate/portray themselves....through self commissioned portraits, through video/song, writings,....like Michael Jackson has. (unless it was a Caesar....or some other delusional soul/lunatic)

I'm done...been here FAR FAR too long today....
I blame you for that TMZ....LOL....your insightful photo.

Tellit

152....Unfortunately you own a keyboard
Posted at 8:42 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by Whodunit
_________

:) yes...several...
Peace
Om/om

Tellit

Jesus, Tellit. Doesn't the iron lung, the semi-blindness, the wheelchair, and the wheezing and all get in the way of bashing MJ non-stop on TMZ? Guess not. Maybe you would have a good shot at a World Wide Wrestling victory. LOL!!
Posted at 11:07 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by danger baby
__________

It just kills you db doesn't it...that I never say anything about Michael Jackson that isn't true/do***ented fact....but you consider it "bashing".

"Bashing" honey is what you do to me. Personal bashing.
I don't do it to you. I have no reason to - you don't pose a threat to my opinion of Michael Jackson. Any reader on these TMZ MJ boards sees through all this Michael Jackson fanaticism/undeserving excess glorification/and denial fan BS.

And btw...there are errors in posts re cosmetic surgery on the Jermie board.....Michael Jackson had cheek implants also...a couple of rhythidectomies....those are definitely considered cosmetic surgeries...not a cosmetic procedure. AND more than 2 rhinoplasties.

Chico

OK, just skimmed through the posts. Have to say some of them are HILARIOUS! Good night MJ fans! ♥

Andie

81. Hey fan! That was a great vid! LOL to the poker face!

bunny

"And my bet is most if not all of the MJfanatics never even heard
Posted at 9:56 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by Tellit"

How dare you, you condescending piece of garbage, call people fanatics, when there has never been a bigger fanatic or troublemaker on TMZ than you and all your freaking aliases.
You've certainly made a dramatic and miraculous recovery since last week's sympathy grab. Pathetic is right.

bunny

"I personally do not care for that particular picture of MJ, I really feel as though you could have chosen better! Of all of the beautiful pictures that exist of Michael, I think that you could have made your selection from one of them.
Posted at 5:42 PM on Jul 24, 2010 by Pegasus"

Pegasus, but if you hang around you'll realize that this is probably the best pic of Michael Jackson that TMZ has ever put up. Look through the archives and you'll see for yourself, no kidding.

susie

Randy Jackson Twitter

I've known about this for a few days. I can't take it anymore
it's tearing me apart.
4:38 PM Jul 23rd via web

I know everyone wants to know who it is. Im still trying to deal with it in my heart...
4:31 PM Jul 23rd via web

Someone I considered very close and dear to me sold video of my brother behind my back for profit.
4:18 PM Jul 23rd via web