Oksana -- Mel Gibson Is a Liar!

7/23/2010 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Short, sweet, and to the point -- Oksana Grigorieva flat out called Mel Gibson a liar this morning.

0723_oksana_inf_video
Oksana -- who denies her sister was the one who leaked the infamous tapes -- isn't nearly as long-winded as Mel is.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Violette-Blue

#30- you said: Yeah, that will come back to haunt her for sure! So will the fact that her sister is really HER DAUGHTER!!

Say what??!!!! Sounds juicy. Where did you get that little bit of info from??????? Inquiring minds need to know. :D

sharon

So let me get this straight, she didn't have a babysitter for the kids when she supposedly got smacked upside the head, but she got one now in order to go lawyer shopping and all of a sudden be available to make comments to TMZ cameras???????

StarryStarryNight

pimpcessa: you're right. oink$ana has a rant bubbling just under the surface and she's going to erupt!

greg: you have to care some, you stopped, you read, you took the time to post. :)

Lynn M

I don'T want his money! I don't! I don't! I don't!...Excuse me but where's the number for a civil attorney?

Oksana has lost her credibility and she has no one to blame but herself.

jj

She admitted that her sister had the tapes and erased them. OMG is she stupid or just plain uneducated? I think she is such a manipulative woman and REALLY believes she could pull the wool over people's eyes, but it's so OBVIOUS she's lying. These gold diggers think they are so slick, but they are stupid as hell. This is great drama

igotfleasfromtmz

There will be alot of googling in the court room when she steps in, and male or female judge will want to know how much those fakers cost

Ms_Tell

TEAM MEL! This is nothing but a gold digging, attention whoring liar and it would serve her right if Mel got the kid and she got jail (wishful thinking). I don't wish anything bad on the kid, but it will grow up with her [WORSE] values.

sharon

Oksana has lost her credibility and she has no one to blame but herself.

Posted at 12:49 PM on Jul 23, 2010 by Lynn M

***********************************************************

She said in an interview she had 100s of 1000s of dollars before she met him and now she has nothing....i was LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO when i heard that one!!!!!

kickaboo

Harvey,can you transcribe what she said at the beginning of the tape...couldn't understand what she said. Besides he's a liar! (la-de-da) Well, LE didn't have your computer, Gibson wouldn't leak that crap on himself...so ROL must have busted into your home, Oksana. But wait, you've confirmed things to ROL, so you must approve of them breaking/entering/violating you. Hmmm.

Harvey, how old is Oksana's mother and this sister?

tyler

Pot calling the kettle black.

ana

Monster Mel can buy anything and anybody.
It's good we have publicity. Publicity can protect people from to be killed. Shes know to much about his dirty things. I hope Oksana and kids will be safe. GOD BLESS THEM!

kickaboo

In the interview she gave to some Russian rag, she said friends had to provide food to her and her kids because Mel won't give her money. AND she had to spend the 100K she did have on feeding Mel's ARMY.

Bwahahaha!

TMZgossip

TMZ is not on anyone's side. TMZ is an upstanding media outlet by reporting truths. ROL is going to learn a lot about being a trustworthy media outlet, because right now, they are NOT and they have no problem reporting fallacious stories about Mel, and I hope one day, Mel is successful in suing the skank and ROL.

Posted at 12:51 PM on Jul 23, 2010 by barnswella
-------------------
holy chlt, lay off the koolaid -- it is spiked!!!!

Poor OxyMoron
another day, another lie

Pimpcessa

I'm telling ya, this woman is about to blow!! Too bad she couldn't have just done it for Mel BEFORE THE JACUZZI, she would have saved everyone alot of trouble, haha. Just joking, I think they both suck!

ana

Monster Mel can buy anything and anybody.