Oksana -- Mel Gibson Is a Liar!

7/23/2010 4:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Short, sweet, and to the point -- Oksana Grigorieva flat out called Mel Gibson a liar this morning.

0723_oksana_inf_video
Oksana -- who denies her sister was the one who leaked the infamous tapes -- isn't nearly as long-winded as Mel is.

0708_gibson_fotter_550

LISA

Here's a link to an old article in Russian's Pravda about Oksana landing Timothy Dalton. Interesting.

Pierrette

Isn't that a bit like the pot calling the kettle black?

kickaboo

Dalton needs to tell Oksana that the boy is not staying with her, go back to court. What is this with Oksana calling the shots? She endangered her own children (according to her story). I cannot abide by women that do not put the whole being of their children first before a man and vice versa for a man.
Alexander should not be there to buck up Oksana, she needs to grow the hell up.
Why were friends having to bring her and kids food if Mel didn't give any money? What? Dalton doesn't pay support? Baby is on milk.

kickaboo

Which leads to why I asked earlier about that old blind gossip and the women that lied about her age to the older man she was with...see where I'm going with this, barnswella?

Perhaps Mel found out that she was a bit past her prime, rarely does lightening strike like it did with Robyn and him. Late pregnancy.

michael

Thousands of my potential children died on Ok$ana'$ face last night!

StarryStarryNight

there was a dna test on the baby, right? if not, git-r-done!

tyler

This woman looks like a skinny version of octo mom. Not hot.

TMZgossip

dalton doesnt want custody so he isnt about to petition for it

StarryStarryNight

oink$ana is as crazy as octomom.

kickaboo

Mel's "ARMY" as Oskana calls them- since most of them are grown and out of the house need to stand strong with their father and sister against this woman. The way she has already exploited her children if everything is true when it could have been done quietly is appalling. She cannot have it both ways, you either leaked it or not, if not...why does she comment to ROL? or confirm?
Oksana is familiar with our court systems so that cannot be her problem, she likes to sue people.

neither of these two sluts

what a useless c**t....yes Mel is responsible for his racism, his bigotry. But this skank needs to know that she is not worth a dime...shes a prostitute who got her ideas from Tiger Woods Whore, to extort money. She is the most vile human woman to ever walk this earth, and her kids will bear the shame of her whoredom...I do not like Mel Gibson, but this useless whore is making him look good! Just goes to show you...dont trust a Russian mail order skank!

Tired of toxomom

How is Mel a liar? He hasn't said anything, unlike you. And oh how those statements and lies are coming back to bite you in the azz.

maggie

Oksana: "It's so sad that I have to use credit card to buy my daughter things, I should not have to live off on my credit card".

Oksana: "I don't want his money and I don't care about his money".

What the heck are you complaining about then??

fuddyduddy

I think she seems very defensive in this video, and her voice isn't like the calm one heard in the rants with Mel. Tide is turning...

StarryStarryNight

new poll on the insider:

do you think oink$ana could have tried to extort mel?

86% yes