'Pretty Wild' Star -- Adios, Lindsay Lohan!

7/24/2010 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's chances of starting an incarcerated starlet gang just went up in smoke ... because  LiLo's fellow famous inmate -- "Pretty Wild" star Alexis Neiers -- just walked out of the Lynwood jail a free woman.

0721_alexis_neiers_lindsay_lohan_BN_TMZ

According to jail officials, Neiers -- who was serving a six-month sentence for her part in the Burglar Bunch's heist at Orlando Bloom's house -- was just released after spending less than one month behind bars.

If only Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie and Michelle Rodriquez were still there ...

UPDATE: Alexis tells TMZ she is very "humbled," "blessed," and "very grateful for my family right now." She says her plans are "to shower get in my bed and relax with my family. I'm very excited for a good meal."

Ricksauce

Chelsea Handler must be stoked. acaciacollective.com

Nicole

Wow Alexis served less than 20% for a felony and LL only violated her probation ?
Lindsay should be released any day now

christy

There is something seriously wrong with you people out there. How do you commit burglaries and serve less then a month? How is the state of California not stopping this? This is only the cases we are hearing about, we aren't hearing about the everyday people that are not famous. If I lived there I would be raising all kinds of he** over this crap with these criminals. This woman committed burglaries. She should of had more then 6 months but should of at the very least of served every last day of what she did have.

TheMachine1

Sad because Lindsey so wanted to hit that.

Elissa

I heard Lindsay will be out this coming Thursday. Not sure if it's true.

Cameron

Is it any wonder that people do not learn from the crimes they commit when the consequences are so light. How can this person steal as much as she did and as many times as she did and serve less than a month of her six month sentence? Maybe I should start a new profession!

SexxePaigE

Why is it that Celebs get away with doing no jail time ... Is it possible to through the people that are letting them go so quickly in jail ? I would love to see that! Speaking of seeing things ,has anyone ever come across a site called, people of the mta ? HyStEriCaL!! Soo Funny!

Nicole

I heard Lindsay will be out this coming Thursday. Not sure if it's true.

Posted at 8:42 PM on Jul 23, 2010 by Elissa
_________________________________________________________________

Her lawyer is trying to get her by the end of weekend this should aid her objective

Free Lindsay

Spot

Perezhilton is reporting tht she has been put under 24 hour observation and some things in her cell have been removed. Guards saw scratches on her arm and think she may be self hurting.

Spot

Perezhilton is reporting that she has been put on 24 hour observation and some things taken from her cell. Guards noticed scratches on her arm and think she may be self hurting.

Not surprised, just disgraced that we put someone with a mental illness in jail and not treatment.

Steve

I thought you had to serve at least half of your sentence before you're even eligible for release. Guess I was wrong.

todd

Im moving to california... hell you can rob houses and only spend 1 month in jail? No wonder california is such a mess.

Superman

Apparently, a female in LA can commit any crime, except for murder, and get a slap on the wrist!!

olddrunk

It's CA, baby. The land of murderers, thieves, thugs, junkies and over-crowded jails. Gotta love my home state.

pammie8

Id rather see that chick released early then Blohan any day of the week! Blohan still has many lessons to learn and she hasnt learned them in 3 days you can trust in that!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments