'Pretty Wild' Star -- Adios, Lindsay Lohan!

7/24/2010 12:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan's chances of starting an incarcerated starlet gang just went up in smoke ... because  LiLo's fellow famous inmate -- "Pretty Wild" star Alexis Neiers -- just walked out of the Lynwood jail a free woman.

0721_alexis_neiers_lindsay_lohan_BN_TMZ

According to jail officials, Neiers -- who was serving a six-month sentence for her part in the Burglar Bunch's heist at Orlando Bloom's house -- was just released after spending less than one month behind bars.

If only Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie and Michelle Rodriquez were still there ...

UPDATE: Alexis tells TMZ she is very "humbled," "blessed," and "very grateful for my family right now." She says her plans are "to shower get in my bed and relax with my family. I'm very excited for a good meal."

TMZgossip

dont bltch that your taxes are too high, and then cry cause jail terms are so short

beachkid

It's CA, baby. The land of murderers, thieves, thugs, junkies and over-crowded jails. Gotta love my home state.

Posted at 8:58 PM on Jul 23, 2010 by olddrunk

*************************************************************

I lived in California for 57 years and I can't believe it has already gone to the dogs. Yikes, I still have friends and relatives living there.

monal

i wondered if Alexis would get out sooner than expected. Think Lindsay will be out this weekend?

Mike

Put Alexis back in jail. This spoiled, loser, wacko with an insane mom needs a dose of reality.... NOT a reality show based on nothing. Put her back in with the general population so she can see what reality is. Reality is NOT a quite cell by yourself, after you commit burglary. I wonder how her mom would have felt if her precious little L.A. dump was broken into by out of control trash like Alexis... The only solice we can take from this, is she is a conviected felon, loser piece of white trash and Karma is a bitch!

Mike

Put Alexis back in jail. This spoiled, loser, wacko with an insane mom needs to a dose of reality.... NOT a reality show based on nothing. Put her back in with the general population so she can see what reality is. Reality is NOT a quite cell by yourself after you commit burglary. The only solice we can take from this, is she is a conviected felon, loser piece of white trash and Karma is a bitch!

Amy

Oh wow, you called her famous...she's going to love that! She WANTS to be famous so bad, you know she goes on line to read every comment about herself that she can. This idiot only has to do 1 month of her 6 month sentence?! Did she bore the CO's to death with her lack of personality??

Rachael

She's a non-violent criminal (I prefer the term 'thieving skank') so early release is no surprise. I doubt she'll ever reach the heights she was hoping for now, given that no-one with anything to lose will let her in their house, or near their purse. She might make it as a spank-mag model, I think shes just classy enough for that.

monal

i am surprised TMZ doesn't have LIVE footage of her being released and running into the arms of her mommie crying like a little school girl.

DJM

I am starting to think Lindsay will be out by Monday morning.

Debbie

I hope that Lindsay gets her self together...start to be on time and do her job. Stay out of trouble...do decent work, so she gets hired for bigger and better things. And she turns herself around and become like Drew Barrymore...an actor that turn herself around turns her bad reputation in to a good one and ends up making films that make money. And even start direction films like Jodie Foster. Then she will have all the last laughs on everyone.

LA Native

I'm disgusted with CA.

nadia

This is ridiculous, just goes to show how our legal system sucks! I can rob a bank , get famous, have a tv show, make bunch of money and spent less than a month in jail! I jope lindsay had all her stuff returned to her after this brat stole it from her house!

Klipper

What's up with the California jail system? Christ... even if O.J. had been found guilty there he would have been back on the street in under a year apparently.
Sort of a joke of a legal system ya got there.

annie2

I would hardly call this burglar girl a celebrity. Most people in the country I doubt have ever heard of her...just goes to show that other than the multiple visitors, perhaps Lindsay is NOT getting preferential treatment...and why is everyone so pissed about the short sentences anyway? Write to the jail warden, the governor, your senator/representatives. It's not the inmates fault they are getting off easier than perhaps they should. They are simply benefitting from the lack of structure in the city/state judicial system.

Idiot!

Oh great. This stupid bimbo serves 1 month of basically a paid vacation, and she'll come out to working on her idiotic reality TV series. BLOWhan will serve 2 weeks & get out to give an interview & make $1 Million. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with this...

If this isn't the perfect example of why California needs a lot more prisons, I don't know what is.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments